Blizz April Fools This Year?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i wasnt banned

sry vbad idunt hack

OMFG NEWSFLASH THEY ARE GONNA MAKE DIACRAFT!!!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
legend you spam so much, and i think a fake banning would cause a lot of trouble because i dont even think that hackers even know what day it is

dP

Member!
Reaction score
they will give out a patch giving the AM a speedo. they will also replace the sorceress skin with a hot, nakid skin showing all. also orcs in boxers. that is it.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Probably wrong spot I remember last year's diablo II prank when they described the patch and said they took away all good items and skills and made monsters invincible. A ton of people sent hatemail to diabloii.net. It was pretty funny.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
legend you spam so much, and i think a fake banning would cause a lot of trouble because i dont even think that hackers even know what day it is
UF00 you spam because you criticize other people by saying that they spam.......huh?!?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
dont worry my friends, we can wait till tomorow!

this reply posted last day of march

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by uFOO
there was no DII prank
I know blizzard did do some kind of prank though. DII or not, they did something last year, and they probably intend to do similar this year.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Battle.net Close for ever.

As all the addicts go kill themselves.:rollie

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
April 2 News report:

An abnormal amount of people have been roaming the streets with bald patches on their heads and some of them claiming that it is the first time they have seen sunlight. This was supposedly due to a false alarm about blizzard closing down.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
diabloii.net did it and got blizzards approval to put a blizzard employee name on it so it looked real. I was supposed to be born on april 1st, and I wasn't, but my dad called my grandma and told her I was born so she came to the hospital and I wasn't born yet, then he said april fools.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey, my son died of a heart attack when i told him his mother was going to be born in 20 min

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what about the 2headed ogres fof WoW? is that possible to do...? or is it a joke? its on blizzards front page and i havent visited blizzard.com in awhile...