Bleach

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Re: Wat

wow ikkaku is that loyal. he will look really badass if he was a captain of a squad, much badder than kenpachi itself.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Kenpachi has to get a bankai soon. It'll make him soo much cooler. A chainsaw would be nice.
It was stated pretty obviously that Kenpachi couldn't ever achieve Bankai, or even Shikai because he has zero relationship/communication with his sword. For him it's not really a zanpacktu more than it is just a sword. Hell, he even tried to get the sword to tell him it's name but the sword remained silent.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

It was stated pretty obviously that Kenpachi couldn't ever achieve Bankai, or even Shikai because he has zero relationship/communication with his sword. For him it's not really a zanpacktu more than it is just a sword. Hell, he even tried to get the sword to tell him it's name but the sword remained silent.
That's because he never bothered to. After he lost Ichigo, it was shown him wondering about Ichigo's words... Character development is a possibility in stories, y'know?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah, but it also said his sword screams everytime its swung. Maybe it won't tell him its name. Even so, he might get developement but never a bankai. He demolished Nnoitra w/o one so with one he'd just be too powerful. Plus I don't think the timeline will pass Aizen so he'll have to learn it pretty quick.

I'm more interested in the Vizards. I wonder which side they'll fight on, or if they'll fight both seeing as how they were heading to the battle between the Cpts and Espada are the end of the Turn of the Pendulum. Shinji is one of my favorite characters.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
his hax shikai made up for the ****ty fraccion imo

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, but it also said his sword screams everytime its swung. Maybe it won't tell him its name. Even so, he might get developement but never a bankai. He demolished Nnoitra w/o one so with one he'd just be too powerful. Plus I don't think the timeline will pass Aizen so he'll have to learn it pretty quick.

I'm more interested in the Vizards. I wonder which side they'll fight on, or if they'll fight both seeing as how they were heading to the battle between the Cpts and Espada are the end of the Turn of the Pendulum. Shinji is one of my favorite characters.

They don't like Aizen. They're going to urinate all over his face. But they don't like the Shinigamis either, so they'll make fun of them or something.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno though. Because the Shinigami sentenced them to death and never once tried to help them even though they knew of their presence. Then of course Aizen made them that way. They could probably win. They're all on or above Captain level by now.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
They don't like Aizen. They're going to urinate all over his face. But they don't like the Shinigamis either, so they'll make fun of them or something.
thatthe thing i hate currently. They dont like either of them so what are they going to do? They could go an slay everyone if they wanted. and wuts going not happen to ichigo after all this?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Ulqouirra, or whatever, is going to kill Orihime and Ichigo is going to rage and cut a path through the entire ****ing world and then pop through to rage on Aizen and all of them. You heard it here first and I know what I'm talking about.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ill excpet that as the ending. i really dont think this series can squeeze more then 1 arc out of the cash cow

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah. This is the last arc and some good guy has to die. I'm pretty sure its going to be Orihime after they realize she's what holds Ichigo down to earth.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
who knows they can squeeze a tiny bit out. since ichigo is a walking bomb he could have created super humans like him.(now the series is unwatchable/readable)