Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

What the **** is this in my BLEACH?

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Re: Wat

your reading the manga? i started with the tv series so i wont bother switching to bleach manga. im at ep 149 by the way and just waiting for more available episodes downloads.

lol. who is that? thats gay.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

I watched the show up to the last episode, but I wanted to know what happened so I switched over to the Manga. Now that I've switched over I'm glad I did especially now that they're showing a filler about the princess girl. Stuff starts going crazy after the Grimmjow fight in the manga.. Plus the show kind of drags on. The manga is more story oriented instead of having long ass fights like the show.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

I stopped reading Bleach and Shippuden a while back. They're alright reading in large chunks (20+), but I couldn't stand reading it week to week. Expecially since every issue is decompressed like hell.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

Yeah. I don't like reading week to week now, before I read from 1 to 300sh and read the Turn of the Pendulum chapters, but now I hate it. Some of them have nothing going on, like that issue, 319. It only has Fraccion intros and that's hit. Atleast finally in 321 Coolhorn gets killed.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

I watched the show up to the last episode, but I wanted to know what happened so I switched over to the Manga. Now that I've switched over I'm glad I did especially now that they're showing a filler about the princess girl. Stuff starts going crazy after the Grimmjow fight in the manga.. Plus the show kind of drags on. The manga is more story oriented instead of having long ass fights like the show.
well its mostly about the fight sequences for me and the manga dont usually represent it very good.

if ever i will read manga it should be before i watch the anime. i dont want to simultaneously read the manga and watch the anime, or after watching the anime then read the manga coz that be a waste of time.

im planning to read my first manga now but dont know exactly know what. there are still lot of popular animes that i haven't seen yet so might just pick among it.

maybe starcraft manga be the first.

v check this sc2 manga samples.

Why We Fight: TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! ::

Thundergod: TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! ::

Weapon of War: TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! ::

Heavy Armor (part 1): TOKYOPOP :: Leading the Manga Revolution for 10 Years and Beyond! ::

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

The fights in the manga don't drag on. Important fights that should last out their duration do, however pointless fights like Ichigo against Ikkaku and the numerous Fraccion and minor Arrancar fights are immensely shortened because quite frankly, nobody wants to watch Yumichika fight Coolhorn, but in the show this fight will last for a 1.5-2 episode span. **** dat.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

These shinigami are only a fan-service. Their battles aren't important at all. I just want to see Ichigo fight now.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

Yeah, that or the Captains against the Espada. Though Kira's fight wouldn't be too bad to see since he's prob going to go crazy in it.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

^ the captain are actually going to el mundo and fight the espada there? that be awesome. man another spoiler.

by the way whats the name of the cute little girl/boy in the dessert?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

wow. i havent followed the manga since may.
i really hope the rest of the captains show bankai

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

^ the captain are actually going to el mundo and fight the espada there? that be awesome. man another spoiler.

by the way whats the name of the cute little girl/boy in the dessert?
You're asking for spoilers so I'll give you spoilers.
No. After Renji and Rukia leave for the Hueco Mundo (after Ichigo and team break in to save Orihime against the Soul Society's wishes) they meet Nel who is the little girl. Captains go in to help Ichigo. Kenpachi, Unohana (and her Lt.), Byakuya, and Mayuri (and his Lt.) break in as well. Kenpachi, Mayuri, and Byakuya fight and kill Espada. Then the remaining Captains and Lt.'s meet Aizen and 3 Espada (and one of the Espada's fraccion) in the false Karakura town. Ichigo and company are stuck in the Hueco Mundo with the only Espada that didn't leave with Aizen.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

no i wont click that show button.

it sucks that kenpachi dont have bankai. im wondering if the bold guy already became a captain in the future. ok dont anser i just wanted to say that.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

Kenpachi doesn't need a bankai and no, Ikkaku states in one of the eps and mangas that he only wants to serve Kenpachi and to become a captain he'd have to move to a new squad.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Kenpachi has to get a bankai soon. It'll make him soo much cooler. A chainsaw would be nice.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

nice hint and clue their about ikkaku. i wonder if he already move on to another squad and became captain. ok lets stop here.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

Kenpachi has to get a bankai soon. It'll make him soo much cooler. A chainsaw would be nice.
He would be waaaaaaaaay too powerful. Plus I think Kubo Tite wants to to stay where Kenpachi is a more self-reliant fighter as opposed to being dependent on his sword. Cause if you consider it Ichigo's first real fights were with Kenpachi and Byakuya and both kind of became role models that he had to top and beat. He's also gained attributes of them both, self-reliance from Kenpachi but also relying on his swords abilities from Byakuya.
nice hint and clue their about ikkaku. i wonder if he already move on to another squad and became captain. ok lets stop here.
Ikkaku states in one of the eps and mangas that he only wants to serve Kenpachi and to become a captain he'd have to move to a new squad.
To leave the squad would mean that he isn't serving under Kenpachi. Unless Kenpachi dies (which he won't) he won't become a captain.