Black Hole

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
This one's a little more obscure than more well known Graphic Novels, but Black Hole is getting adapted to film:
David Fincher falls into 'Black Hole' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety

The basic plot revolves around a group of teens in the 70s during a period where a mysterious Sex transmitted disease spreads around causing deformities. The Artwork was fantastic, and I can't really use words to describe how awesome each page turns out.

A 12 issue limited series, the first one was released on 1995, the last was in 2005. This thing took ten years to write and draw, and every single moment spent developing it really shows.

Extremely Enjoyable, I suggest looking it up

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I picked this up from my comic store about a month back from a review one of the forumeres on another site gave for it.

Bout halfway through it, but damn it is awesome. Weird as **** too, but still. The art is amazing, but not in the way people think Jim Lee or Alex Ross's art is, it's incredibly simplistic (mostly just outlines and black coloring) yet beautiful at the same time.

The story is ****ed though.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I remember I lucked into finding it last year and I enjoyed it. Sat and read through the whole thing.