Biggest "Ah shit..." moment in warcraft

Zerg83

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, In warcraft we all have fun and some take it way too serously, but during any time of having fun or bein serous, what was your biggest "Ah shit..." moment?

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
My biggest ''Ah Sh*t...'' must have been when I killed two hordies(and they're were actually trying( naked. GG I'd say.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Over aggroed the off tank on Gruul and got one-shotted. I have KTM, i saw my threat, but i can't STOP CRITTING.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
When I just blew ALL my cooldowns on my mage (Health Pot/Mana Stone/Evoc was on CD/POM+AP on CD) and had bearly made it out of a fight with a bunch of mobs (10+) alive (around 30% health and under 10% mana) when a ****ing lvl 53 rogue pops up behind me and ****ing killed me.

Granted, I went back and camped him all the way back to the spirit rez, and continuted to camp him for about an hour until a few lvl 70's showed up and I went about my own business. But still. I don't think I've ever been that pissed at a game before in my life, because you KNOW that ****ing rogue was bragging about that shit for weeks.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Had same thing happening to me, was in AV, killed a rogue but was left with like 500 hp left. This 61 hunter comes to me and nearly one shots me. Guess arrow hits don't work like spell hits.

Must have bragged of that forever.