• I am interested!

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Although tournaments have not worked in the past (despite much effort), I think it might be interesting to have a Battleforums FFA. If we could get a 12 player FFA going it would be pretty damn sweet. Anyone would be elligible to play. Anyone interested in it, POST HERE!

However, we must maintain a fairly good latency. Anyone with latency issues will be dropped from the game.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sure, I'm in =). Its probibly a good idea to PM me or IM me with the date, theres a good chance I might not end up checking this thread again.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swooper
Sure, I'm in =). Its probibly a good idea to PM me or IM me with the date, theres a good chance I might not end up checking this thread again.
I will make an attempt to contact anyone interested in it before it happens. :D

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
count me in but i wont be able to play this weekend or next week cuz of finals plus i have to go to my uncle's house (no comp).

my only free day is monday next week or friday (i have monday off and friday is friday)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm in, only on certain conditions however.

1. Preteamers get punished on the forums.
2. Bad manner is allowed.
3. It's a good map.
4. Good date/time for me.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
I'm out =)
Lol. So true....

Anyways, someone asked about the map. Most likely we will be playing Divide and Conquer. It all depends on the number of players involved in this little engagement.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Please, not D&C, that map tends to lag, trust me, and NE ALWAYS seems to be at a disadvantage.....

I wish I could join. I'm f***ing damn good at Ice Crown. Been known to get a level 10 hero in record time.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I dont really care what map its played on, although I like divide and conquer better, ice crown is good too. And i was joking about the preteaming.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Please, not D&C, that map tends to lag, trust me, and NE ALWAYS seems to be at a disadvantage.....

I wish I could join. I'm f***ing damn good at Ice Crown. Been known to get a level 10 hero in record time.
Well, if you say so x42bn6. I have no experience in playing 12 man FFA's so I don't know much about it. I guess we could play Ice Crown.

And what is this about not being able to join?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Gladly Aragorn :)

Lets just hope that if this tournament will pick everybody from the different parts of the world it wont be too laggy.
Ignoring the lag Im in,set a time and date(better Saturday,Sunday GMT to be everybody at the same time) and let the biggest game ever made with maybe thousand of units on the map take place!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beer $lut
when i voted and i saw on not interseted i knew it was theroy. im in
Eh....we will never really know. ;)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
uhm I didn't vote

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"Nobody cares theroy sheesh get a life."

Hey moron is it me or are you just to stupid to remember what you stated? Obviously you do care by stating "when i voted and i saw on not interseted i knew it was theroy" if no one cares then why the **** would you try to point that out? All you seem to do is spam battleforums with worthless ****ing smilies I have yet to see anything from you that infact had any meaning what so ever. Let alone longer then a paragraph. k thnx bye

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
"Nobody cares theroy sheesh get a life."

Hey moron is it me or are you just to stupid to remember what you stated? Obviously you do care by stating "when i voted and i saw on not interseted i knew it was theroy" if no one cares then why the **** would you try to point that out? All you seem to do is spam battleforums with worthless ****ing smilies I have yet to see anything from you that infact had any meaning what so ever. Let alone longer then a paragraph. k thnx bye
He was owned theroy....simply owned.... :D

BTW, still looking for participants!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
My CD-key has been banned by the guy I sold it to, what a dumbass.

Ice Crown makes for some interesting rushes, especially in the corners, as the one in the middle of each 3 is often in a horrid position, yet the other two have an exploitable back door of their bases. Used that too often. ;)

Theroy, hook up with the guy next to you and gang up on Swooper, makes it much easier. ;)