BF Tourny - Replays.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Post your replays here.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
here's the replay vs Static. I just wonder, if Theroy advances, the only way that he can beat me is if he plays his strongest race - NE. I hate NE!!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
did you only play one game? why didnt you play a series of 3?
its just normal tourny quiksilver.. :S

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i also thought of that. Anyway, the same was in WC3 MAsters , 1 chance.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how many times I play him I will always lose.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Usually 1 game is played because of time constraints. Maybe wc3 masters wanted to speed things up because of the large number of contestants.
But since this is an open tourney, people have lots of time.

Well, I just played the single game versus rufio29...and i must say it was close. very gg...

heres the replay:
Quik[2k] vs rufio29

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
waiting on Krikkit, AHCB, Dream Walker, and DBZ fan.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
Usually 1 game is played because of time constraints. Maybe wc3 masters wanted to speed things up because of the large number of contestants.
But since this is an open tourney, people have lots of time.

Well, I just played the single game versus rufio29...and i must say it was close. very gg...

heres the replay:
Quik[2k] vs rufio29
We can try 3 games next time, it's up to Ntrik_ . Nice game with unknown end, if he had had expo.. it wouldnt have even been close :)

Again, I update this GRID

Oh and btw in sk-gaming.com there is a PACK of Inso replays in the Bulgarian ESL , wonderful ones. They are of Insomnia vs our best players, 4 NEs Just.Diesel, Simo,my friend Just.OMA.S.Jack, mTw-DIDI8 , UD WTA.Roy and Hu WTA.Shadowtaker. A lot of interesting replays for everybody i think.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lost all three games.

Quicksilver's and my game replays for second round all three games:

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are the replays, 1st is tourney i didnt even warm up but thats it, loss

and we played another 2 games out of the tourney so

Theroy : Bg.Sorcerer - 2:1

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but how did Auron get to 2nd round?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rufio...lol, i was kind of wondering that myself, no offense auron, but you need to practice some more.

Okay, Mystic versus Theroy (2 rivers)
MYSTIC!!! wtf, you lost a lot of your units to creeps. lol you were like omg! yeeah it happens. But theroy also lost quite a bunch...I dunno if he did it on purpose...To counter that DH rush make sure a lot of your peasants attack him. He cant kill them all with immolation. Then micro the ones he is focusing.

Game 2(Turtle rock)

lol, mass hunts? against humans? are you kidding? you should have harrassed much earlier theroy...I also hate TR because of this lack of room...

Game 3(harvest moon)
I dont know this map. But Mystic, you should have done some more scouting and checking on his base. I also do this mistake and it really messes me up. Try making farms out of your base. I hate NE...they are my worst team to beat.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i know that quik - surround, micro and no militia lost. It is true when you make 3 games it shows how you play cuz 1 game like that shows nothing, it was my 1st in the 3 and you see 2nd and 3rd are 5 times better. I just did many stupid things.

2: almost no unit lost

I don't want to play such stupid maps like the last. WHen u scout you make some BIG circles not to say that there are few creeps or imba- either green or mass units to creep orange, otherwise gg militia. There are enough Bnet maps for every race. If Lost Temple is best for Humans, i've never heard that Turtle is bad for elf, except when u TR and the elf is close to u. Ok there is Twisted, 2 rivers even gnoll where elf can directly tech to some chims but such idiot maps like Bandit ridge, Broken shard or even Hellfire with immolation creeps and roc maps with beatiful hearts and circles - i hate them.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yeah, i told you one game just doesnt cut it. It doesnt really show whos better...

what do you mean by "when u scout you make some BIG circles"?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
1st round: You should've tower rushed him MS.
2nd round: You should have made DH wiht manaburn/immo and rushed to MS's base with your two hunts <_< like you did in first one lol

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
lol yeah, i told you one game just doesnt cut it. It doesnt really show whos better...

what do you mean by "when u scout you make some BIG circles"?
The map is like that, it's zig-zag, you have to walk a long way till you reach the base. I should have put a tower for g1. And i havent tried TR for a long time because good elves stopped it . Maybe I should try it in a way Insomnia does even with FL second hero.