BF Staff Team

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Chris and Pan as Admin. Wing too if he actually wants to be.

I'm still waiting to be put in charge of my section.
why dont we put some people in with some experience?
Tronga is what happens when you throw someone who was a pretty good mod to admin of BF.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I say me a gmod so I can secretly be a gay lover with DM, make sense right? :D

Nah I just came back, I don't think people know me too well from the past, but I do browse the forums each day to say the least of what I can do.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
So wait, back up, why do you go "lol mike isn't suitable to be anything but a mod", when I clearly am?

I mean, the only thing I ever do on these forums wrong is speak my uncensored mind, and everytime I've actually been a mod I've done just abtut everythring in my power to make my section(s) flourish to their potential. So...what's the deal. Is it cause I've gone through more drugs than you can count, so I'm automatically "unreliable" and a piece of shit, when it's literally never effected anything that has to do with this site whatsoever? Cause that's a buncha bull

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
So wait, back up, why do you go "lol mike isn't suitable to be anything but a mod", when I clearly am?

I mean, the only thing I ever do on these forums wrong is speak my uncensored mind, and everytime I've actually been a mod I've done just abtut everythring in my power to make my section(s) flourish to their potential. So...what's the deal. Is it cause I've gone through more drugs than you can count, so I'm automatically "unreliable" and a piece of shit, when it's literally never effected anything that has to do with this site whatsoever? Cause that's a buncha bull
you're a big meanie

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

It's not because of any of that. To put it simply, i wouldn't trust you. You're one of the people i wouldn't get surprised at if they flipped out while in a position of power. You're a good moderator, but anything more than that might just get to your head.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score

Uhh did we forget how you helped someone to deface BattleForums when I gave you power (bad decision on my part)? I didn't.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
"Can't handle pressure"

OH EFF YOU

I don't mind being a janitor. I'm sick of seeing spam at times when everyone on the wrong side of the Atlantic are asleep. But don't expect me to do much else.

Plus I'm going back to University soon.*

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Maybe Mike should be made Admin. He seems to really have his heart set on it and we all know how much it would mean to his life rite nao. Then again he is a compulsive liar with a history of destruction to the forum and himself.

No, x42, we meet our asian quota with Wang.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Maybe Mike should be made Admin. He seems to really have his heart set on it and we all know how much it would mean to his life rite nao. Then again he is a compulsive liar with a history of destruction to the forum and himself.

Fair enough, ma'am.*

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

Oh god, get over it already. You're like a 2 year old that sticks on one thing and just goes saying it over and over and over.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Says the guy who has used the same insults on Jafar for 3 years now.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Says the guy who has used the same insults on Jafar for 3 years now.
I've consistently found new ways of making fun of him for various things he's done and said on the site over the past years.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
if offered i might accept but i dont think i can do anything different

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Isn't being an admin a tough job, or to me it seems laid back, and when I see some stupid people join to advertise crap in wrong places delete it and win? Cause I'll do that!

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Isn't being an admin a tough job, or to me it seems laid back, and when I see some stupid people join to advertise crap in wrong places delete it and win? Cause I'll do that!
Don't think an admins main job should be deleting ads.
Admin can be as easy or as difficult as you make it. If you're constantly trying to improve the board with upgrades/addons/ new skins etc its a pain in the ass. If you're Roach however, you dont even have to log in but every few weeks ;)