BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind that. =p

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by coolmission
i will pwn you again :)
hehe, CM one last time, my comp lagged and I was killed by a dark spearwoman when we were traveling through the black woods, lol.....thats when I created a druid and helped SF make sure everything was played fairly.....

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
More then 8 people, we would need about 4 groups of 8 people, the winner out of each group goes on.

8 8 8 8
| | | |
1 1 1 1

2 2
| |
1 1

1v1

either that or have the last 4 face off in 1 game as 1v1v1v1 , faster, but not as fun :p

You know you love me crappy but detailed drawing :)

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to go off memory of last one.

The tournement will be held July 10 at
10:30 AM Pacific Time
11:30 AM Mountain Time
12:30 PM Central Time
1:30 PM Eastern Time

I can't check the time zones for everyone right now, but if you post them I will add them later

Banned Skills
Tiger Strike

Gateway
Europe Ladder harcore

Hacks

Although use of a hack such as maphack is not detectable by anyone playing, we do hope that everyone plays fairly.

Rules

There will be no potion stacking, all judges will make sure everyone's inventory is clear before venturing onto the dueling field to prevent any such actions.

Everyone will be given the chance to level only to lv 12, no higher or you will be disqualified, as soon as everyone is level 11 we will commence the duels.
If, while leveling you are killed by a monster, you will not be allowed to participate.
There will be absolutly no transfering items, the charecters you use will be brand new

Team Size

Depending on the ammount of participants we will have anywhere from two to Four groups. Each group will meet in seperate channels, when the judge creates the game you will have 10 minutes to join it, or it will start without you. You may leave the town only when the judge declares the start

Participating
If you would like to participate in this tournement either post it here and I will add you, or PM me and I will add you as soon as possible.

Judging

Only mods are aloud to be judges (other then myself) these judges will have final say in any new rules added, or in any rule that they think you have broken

Prizes
Whatever......if mods find this interesting they may give a little gift to the winner (fat chance) :p

Teams

Team 1
t.a.t.u97
SweatyOgre
SwordTip
TheAce
scouchpaper

Team 2
Coolmission
xxlStryderlxx
Galatia
*~ä¯_†RoJ@ñM@Ñ_¯ä~*

Judges

*Mods* Feel free to edit/add timezones ect...... and announce or sticky this :p

Stryder

Reaction score
10:30 AM Pacific Time
11:30 AM Mountain Time
12:30 PM Central Time
1:30 PM Eastern Time

No Prize. =p

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
if we do this on east non-ladder i can put in alot of items in for prizes, i just "found" a few accounts =P

Stryder

Reaction score
Cant we vote where we want to play?

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, we vote, Europe, West, East, or Asia... but still, all of the chars are going to be Brand new and and will hardcore.