BF Contest Winners!!!

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Good job. In celebration I am going to buy an illegitimate iPod Touch here at the markets!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
thast b/c he has money :O

Flame_phoenix

WarCraft III proud map maker
Reaction score
MM, I was in first place a few times, yes. However I can't prove it (but I know it because I kept a track of all points).

Also, for the 3rd winner, congratulations as well. I am sorry I didn't sent then early, but hey, I am human and humans make mistakes.

Anyway, Thx for the 150$ . I have them now =)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
you buy food for your self. u gotta get fatten up for my dinner :D

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
to be fair, you wouldnt have stood a chance :)

and:
Good job. In celebration I am going to buy an illegitimate iPod Touch here at the markets!
i won the ipod via following the rules of a contest that was publicly announced for all that wanted to, to join (second place was even a non-regular of this forum)

if that is in anyway, unfair, illegitimate, or in any other way not fair/good, then by that theory i could say everyone with a job is earning illegitimate money due to following the rules at a job to stay hired there.

everyone needs to grow up, your pissed that i tried, you guys didnt, too bad.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
egotistical much? he's just saying, since he's in baghdad or whateverthe**** he's at, he's gonna have to shop market style for an ipod by an unauthorized dealer.

jesus, lighten up.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Good job contributing to the forums Dragn.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
egotistical much? he's just saying, since he's in baghdad or whateverthe**** he's at, he's gonna have to shop market style for an ipod by an unauthorized dealer.

jesus, lighten up.
haha ya dragn, i think u interpreted that wrong

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sadly, everyone was doing it for the iPod. Even if you had to write bull**** out of your ass, and if it still got you points. People will do anything if nice shiny metal things are on the line.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I didn't get points when I helped jenny, she even said that i deserved points for helping her.

I also did not receive points when i informed people who did not know how to post on battleforums.com. Where would this forum be without posts? I informed someone on the most important thing on this website.

Where are my points? This contest was bull****.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Because I think what Kinkarso was aiming for was something like "advertise BF on the internet" kind of thing. That was the point of the blogs and ****.

As for the posts, they had to actually be informative with regards to Blizzard Gaming. And besides, everyone who goes to a forum knows how to post. But posting properly without incurring the wrath of mods is where it really counts.