Best Zerg Unit!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What is the best Zerg unit? It can't be any buildings or special units, but it can be Heroes or regular units.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i thought it was 30

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A Hero isn't a special unit? o_O

Anyways.. I think the Hydralisk is the best unit. Zergling is the cutest unit.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mutalisks are the best unit for the zerg ,imo.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My second choice would be the drone. It can morph into any building and use it against the enemy. Hatchery for more troops(or more drones for more hatcheries), Creep colony to turn into a sunken or spore.

and yes i realized that you said no buildings..

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The Queen. Boo ya. Anyone ever seen the movie Alien? They copied the idea of the queen, except it's smaller and it can fly. Starcraft even got the idea of spawning broodlings from another unit. They took tons of ideas from Alien and made it into Starcraft. The Queen. Yeah.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I like the Queen as well.

As spellcasters lover, I think spawning broodlings is the best weapon to kill Zerg's worst enemy: High Templar.

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say a muta cuz if you mass them they totally own! then again if they have archons with their splash and all the mutas would get mauled...

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Mutas arent too good, but fully upgraded Hydras pwn!!! Get 10 groups of 12 of them and you're probably gonna win.:D

Apple

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.4pp13.tk
i like hunter killers. i uno y but there just cool

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
matrix, hydras do explosive damage to mutas and mutas are small. Sure, en masse, they can beat mutas, but then again, so can ANY unit that can attack air. Mutas are ideal for hit-and-run so hydras aren't that effective against them. That's why it's best to fight fire with fire.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one of the main reasons why hydras beat mutalisks are because of it's short range. with a range of 3, even a marine will attack it first. hydras are 5or6 after upgrade, i can't remember..

but if your going to mass troops, then mass zerglings!

I played a game once, where my allied massed zerglings and completely destroyed a protoss player. Even though he had reavers, he failed. I'm guessing at least 300 zerglings...
It was funny..(plus, if you know they're computers are slow, you'll lag them, which means slower movement for them.)

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded
Mutas arent too good, but fully upgraded Hydras pwn!!! Get 10 groups of 12 of them and you're probably gonna win.:D

I can easily demolish your 10 groups of hydras with my psi storm and scarabs!! muwahahaha!!

My fav zerg unit woud have to be the queen. it owns all ground units:D

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ReiGn
I can easily demolish your 10 groups of hydras with my psi storm and scarabs!! muwahahaha!!

My fav zerg unit woud have to be the queen. it owns all ground units:D
what about archon? Can spawn broodling work on Goliath, I remember that it can't. But then why does the tank die to it?

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I believe spawn broodling work on all Terran ground units.

I'm not sure tough.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[glow=brown]My favorite unit would either be a lurker for defense and hydralisks for attacking.[/glow]

[glow=red]EVERY1 MUST SUFFER!!![/glow]

[glow=green]MOOF-ADER[/glow]