Best Zerg Build-Order

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
punk, u talking about money maps, right?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
precisely

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
hehe

Originally posted by Slick
shrimshark, no offence, but your order is gay =] i mean.... jk
why build overlord when u're so short of money, your psi is 5/9 and you need only 3 for 6 lings, here is the fastest rush possible:
- make 5th drone
- 4 drones goes mining and later 5th
- when you have almost 200 build pool
- then make 5th and 6th drones
- now when pool is done you should have about 150 for your 6 lings and 6/9 limit, gl =]
Lol thanks I can see my ladder score going up alrdy on lt :D

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Muta Rush vs Terran

Muta rush vs terran dosent work well. I fast ling rush followed by hydra/lurk works good. Marines w/ medics and updated range rip muts up before they can even get into range.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Muta rushes will never work against Terran. M&M owns most Zerg. So a bunker or two and a missle turret (near CC) should take care of mutas.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Ooops, I meant in the Terran case they rush Zerglings and pump Hydras/Zerglings/Lurkers... my mind must have been off in another place when I typed that out. Build order for non-rush I use on normal maps is:
  • 9 drones + extractor trick for 10/9
  • Hatchery (usually expansion for extra gas)
  • Spawning Pool
  • Overlord
  • Continue making drones...
  • Scout with a Drone
  • Make Extractor
  • Before Spawning Pool finishes, make a Creep Colony
  • Send 3 Drones to collect gas, and a fourth when you have enough workers on minerals (don't leave just 5-6 workers mining minerals)
  • Once Spawning Pool finishes, make a Sunken Colony (near your Spawning Pool so that it doesn't get rushed and start pumping Zerglings
  • Send a Zergling to your enemy's main to scout, then leave one in his entrance and/or in his expansion to forwarn you of any attacks or expansions
  • Make a couple sunken colonies at expansion (if one was made) and send Zerglings there
  • As SOON as you get 100 gas make a Lair

Depending on your opponent's strategy from there, you can rush Hydralisks, rush Lurkers, drop Lurkers/Hydralisks, rush Mutalisks, rush Scourge against Zerg, go fast Defilers/Cracklings, or just about anything else. Always make sure you have your enemy in check--it's ALWAYS the key to winning the game.