Best way to mf for good items w/o bots?

IdntyCrisis

Reaction score
SoD-GoD said:
You can find some pretty good items, but if your looking for good items for a din, you should look into runewords.
I have made some rune words;Insight,spirit,ancients pledge,rhyme,smoke,nadir,malice,stealth,leaf. I'm currently trying for wealth and famine, and can't forget delirium!!(I just want to morph into that little just once.LOL)

I like the rune words,but finding the runes is very hard, and doing temple runs in act 1 is really boring.Now,mabey in hell lvl,she might drop better runes,so it wouldn't take as long to get up to the higher runes by cubing them,but until my pally is ready,I have to sit that one out.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Spirit isnt really a good rune word for a paladin. I used it for my bone nec, since there are no wands that increase magic damage.

Joe Dec

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 628 mf without my merc, and 878 with merc. I do hell meph runs and I dont really get very good stuff and I do mf runs alot. I am wondering if i have too much mf or if i dont have any luck at all, if you guys could give suggestions, i would appreciate it.

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
no, killing nithlak will not close the portal, getting the halls of pain wp will

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
vampire-blade said:
no, killing nithlak will not close the portal, getting the halls of pain wp will
Don't think so.. I get that WP for all my chars but I never kill Nihithak and the portal stays open.

I like to use the halls for EXP in hell runs and Pindle's portal stays open, unless you do kill Nihithak.

ZConnor

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
vampire-blade said:
nope, Killing nithlak closes portal, geting wp doesnt.

and @Joe_Dec, no need to post next thread and post samething in this thread, dont do that next time.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Which is why you get Halls of Pain WP then kill him.

If you do manage to get the Nihilithak, you would be lucky to get away from the Tomb Vipers. Like one of thier poison missiles can almost instantly kill you.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I must disagree with you all who said killing nith closes the portal, i answered this somewhere else but cant find it, talking to anya AFTER killing nith will close the portal. BTW if you get halls of pain wp and do kill nith and talk to anya, you can still pindle, remember that to enter the halls of anguish you need to go past pindle? VOILA you can pindle and nith without worry.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
lol you stand behind the "moat" its like a river; in between you and meph

if you stand far enough away within your screen radius; you can attack him and he will just stand there trying to get to you...