Best way to beat orcs, only cost 50 gold

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
But they are going to regenerate fast enuf, to heal themselves, and no, you dont burrow all of them, you only burrow the ones that are hurt...

Reaction score
lol...Stfu.

Anyways, everyone here talks with a tone that orc air beats Undead. I'll have you know that UD owns orc hardcore.

and CL + beetles + web from fiends owns.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
phoenixlike said:
Sup everyone, I found that Blight is very effective aganist battles especially aganist orcs because with fiends in the back either its fighting or standing, they can be healt effectively with DK's aura and/or burrowing. Another good point about that is even if they have Trolls/beserkers they wont do much damage. Blight can help your fiends survive when 1 grunt/raider is hitting a fiend. Ive been very successful with this stragety, but I have one question. How many HP does blight heal per second? with and without dk's aura. replies will be appreciated.
NO DUH!!! 2 HP per second w/out Unholy Aura. You can increase it to 12-15 if you need to Burrow any Crypt Fiends, yes I do it as the will to live.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Burrowed fiends is an effective strat. They can be revealed but somehow that start so used in Azeroth -with fiends- helps. I would always go Lich 2nd hero. CL also works but the lich is also effective if he's used early- 2nd hero.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
I know that... I wanst talking about fiends only tho

well yea, 18.5 with burrow for fiends... Ive seen some one do some hit and run tactics with that --;;

meh, but sentry ward > that probly.
It also beats up Night Elf units that shadowmeld. Then again, you could force the player to burrow fiends in the middle of nowhere and use a ward to waste his army.

Chances of that happening < Actually happening

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol yes, that might come in handy. also the dropping the ward would be a pisser. but of course that would never happen to me because i dont play undead.. haha

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I believe because you like night elf so much, it gives you pissing annoying time fighting undead units

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Its an alright thing to bring into battle. But if you just go spiders/stats then you will probably lose to a team that goes grunts/shams/demos. The demos will rip your spiders apart along with the lusted grunts.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Beetles suck? try saying that to rs.philbot :bugeyes
DK+CL is a pretty nice combo that offers enough tanking for fiends until abobos can be made.
but when talking about UD x air, where's your Dreadlord and gargs? they are almost godly with vamp aura and carrion swarm... against air :yamer

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Beetles DON'T suck. Ever lvl 3 death pacted a Carrion Beetle?