Best warcraft player

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Kalimdor and possibly Northrend are the most challenging bnet gateways.

Azeroth and Lorderon are somewhere near the bottom. I personally like to think Azeroth is better, but I can't really judge.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol theroy u know creating multiple accounts is considered a broke of our rules. i dont have a lot of for tillerman either but...he does what many other do now..so..pfffffffffft

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"u know creating multiple accounts is considered a broke of our rules"

Nice grammar there.

"So you did post that?"

I don't know did I?

"ur bashing on a guy who apperantly doesnt play it that often anymore and when was far better than youll ever be "

Who said he dosen't play as often anymore? Where do you get your info? You, go off of stale arguments that you make up yourself?

"your the one who still plays and hangs out at a warcraft forum making fun others "

Yes. But I out grew the phrase "making fun of". How old are you? You also use the warcraft forum. And Tillerman Charges for his warcraft forum. So again you are going off of nothing?

"last i heard he's lived in ireland, USA, and england does this mean his parents move alot?

Wtf are you talking about... Where'd youi get that info? Make it up eh?

"and you judge him for his looks like your homsexual or something "

What are you saying you like the way he looks. I said he was ugly. Then you get offencended. I think your the homosexual.

"im just trying to figure out if you hate him for not giving you but sex or your trying to keep ur enemies closer than your friends "

I hate him because charges the price of car for games. Complains about imbalances and charges for this and that.

Now I'm trying to figure out why you like him so much is it because you get that butt sexs?

"/edit btw i said prolly being slang for probably as in speculation

do you know what speculation means
"

Here's where your real stupidiy comes into play. The word speculation comes in know where nor did I use the word incorrectly like you did with hypocrit now did I? So reuseing that flame did nothing but make you look like a majour idiot which you had no problems doing before anyways.

"moron"

yes, yes you are.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
quote:Originally posted by Aragorn7
Kalimdor and possibly Northrend are the most challenging bnet gateways.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once i mentioned that from Norhtrend they mass airs.Forget this -just dont enter any channels and you will see that there are very challenging players there,strong ones.

Originally posted by VBadgirl
lol theroy u know creating multiple accounts is considered a broke of our rules. i dont have a lot of for tillerman either but...he does what many other do now..so..pfffffffffft.
What?What with many accounts is against the rules?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I don't think the Gateways in Bnet are anymore harder than the other..There might be a slight % difference that I've seen but I could be wrong..

Through a females point of view..Yes Tillerman is very..How do you say..Looks-impaired..And charging for lessons in WC/SC and to be on his forum is pretty stupid..But hey its money. Even so it's kind of pointless for you two squabbling about what he does since its noone's business but his own.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes dark mage read our code of rules..having multiple account is a reason for banning. i hope u get banned theroy :D..and btw..get a life..u have too much spare time if u care how good my english is or write a whole page full of bulshit. go home kid.

"Through a females point of view..Yes Tillerman is very.. "
meh :/....lol.

in the wcg he compeated for uk..coz thats where he lives. he never lived in us...or whatever..UK baby... and maybe that why he moved to northen...coz he is part of europe after all.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"yes dark mage read our code of rules..having multiple account is a reason for banning

Did you read the same rules I did? "Please do not make mulitiple accounts.

"i hope u get banned theroy

Me 2

"..u have too much spare time if u care how good my english"

That wasn't ordinary grammar mistakes. That infact made no sense.

" write a whole page full of bulshit.

Could be worse I could be writing paragraphs of stupidity. You had like 2000 posts in 3 weeks.

"go home kid"

Take one guess where I am :rolleyes

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
looks like theroy has an answer for everything.

i think tillerman has no friends. who would spend sooo much time trying to get good at a game? he must be a loser. either that or hes just an insane player from the beginning.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:DAySqR9IT9IJ:www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3Dtillerman+tillerman+sucks&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Dictionary entrys. copy and paste in browser

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Theroy
"yes dark mage read our code of rules..having multiple account is a reason for banning

Did you read the same rules I did? "Please do not make mulitiple accounts.

"i hope u get banned theroy

Me 2

"..u have too much spare time if u care how good my english"

That wasn't ordinary grammar mistakes. That infact made no sense.

" write a whole page full of bulshit.

Could be worse I could be writing paragraphs of stupidity. You had like 2000 posts in 3 weeks.

"go home kid"

Take one guess where I am :rolleyes
maybe he wants to look smart :rolleyes but this style doesnt suit him. stop copying theroy...

try this entry on ebay theroy..."geting a life" it might help :D.

2000 post in 3 weeks..lmao im a member here for more than 6 months...hurrah for the ignorant theroy also.

PS: get laid ;)..it might help also.

speedy i bet he has lots of friends..maybe not true friends but plenty to share with him the fame..lol

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"maybe he wants to look smart "

Why'd you quote me and post this. Unless you were reffering that to me? If you were I really don't care.

"try this entry on ebay theroy..."geting a life" it might help

You talking about life. Forgot about the roll back eh?

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?postid=124796#post124796

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?postid=129957#post129957

I can keep going. Every insult directed at you was about your post count. Until it went down like a mofo

2000 post in 3 weeks..lmao im a member here for more than 6 months...hurrah for the ignorant theroy also.

"Forget about the roll back eh?" I've been here for over a year.

"PS: get laid ..it might help also

PS I'm 17 not 27.

speedy i bet he has lots of friends..maybe not true friends but plenty to share with him the fame..lol

I have alot of friends to share with me the fame. I think?

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
The funny thing about this, is its 2 mods going at it. I wish i could see the mod-only forums...

you know its bad when you start insulting ppls typing skill and grammar, you have basically run out of things to insult over when it comes to that point

OMG Vbad you Bush-Hater!!!!!!!! /me loses all respect

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
OK Im sorry I hope you understand that i didnt want to violate the rules.Thats it now where do you see 2 accounts?Look at my new SINGLE account below.

If it is against the rules why the hell doesnt anyone PM me???I will instantly change this,no more accounts.

Thx VBad.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hold on mage we talking about BF accounts...now is this the ones u are talking about?. u can hold as many wc accounts as u please dude...

theroy had a second account tillerman-something and posted some trash. thats what we discussing about, having multiple BF accounts.

leet-one an ex-mod created multiple accounts also and he got banned for it. leet isnt even playing wc he was playing sc i think.

Zaku

Reaction score
Yes, Tillerman posted here.... Thats TillerMan all right.

http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=24737

and TillerMa|\|, Hi theroy. :wavey How that pub195.ezboard.com proxie. :D SkuZZy also shows up in the IP check. o.o

Anyways, i've only seen my name posted in this thread once. ~_^

Before I became a backstabber, I was good at 3v3 RT games. But now with all the backstabbers in RT; I won't RT ever again...

When I play like a normal ladder game. I'm good. I think I will try out and making my Solo game better. That is what I need to do now, and get away from the Backstabbing stuff.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Zaku
Yes, Tillerman posted here.... Thats TillerMan all right.

http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=24737

and TillerMa|\|, Hi theroy. :wavey How that pub195.ezboard.com proxie. :D SkuZZy also shows up in the IP check. o.o

Anyways, i've only seen my name posted in this thread once. ~_^

Before I became a backstabber, I was good at 3v3 RT games. But now with all the backstabbers in RT; I won't RT ever again...

When I play like a normal ladder game. I'm good. I think I will try out and making my Solo game better. That is what I need to do now, and get away from the Backstabbing stuff.
I accidently left it on when I posted with my Theroy account.

"how was that account..cortfagos or something? "

There was alot more behind then just a second account.

"oh wait u were searching ur life on google or e-bay..so u were too busy to know what was happening"

You have no idea how stupid you really are do you?

and shadowfrench dosen't write public hacks any more.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Theroy
I accidently left it on when I posted with my Theroy account.

"how was that account..cortfagos or something? "

There was alot more behind then just a second account.

"oh wait u were searching ur life on google or e-bay..so u were too busy to know what was happening"

You have no idea how stupid you really are do you?

and shadowfrench dosen't write public hacks any more.
lmao..what the hell do u know?. having a second account was one reson he got banned for..and there were other that did got banned for the same reason.

PS: do me a favor..go shoot urself theory u earn the right to do so :D.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
because of my total lack of a real life, i had time to count just now and this thread hasnt been about "best warcraft player" or even warcraft in general, for over 25 posts. =\

thank you I will take a bacardi and cola, in honor of those funny commercials

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Pretty good, but 20 was a much easier level to achieve in RoC i think, i got to 16 in Rt without really even trying, and im nowhere near that now. Solo, im probably about a lvl 10 player, but i dont play solo much