Best warcraft player

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the guy who sais he's the best NE player, rofl n00b you use a bm. yea you suck man, if you have to use a bm you just suck and you've played noobs that dont know how to counter a bm
OR youre gosu (sure you are)

oh yea and Bei is a fag ;x

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
tillerman yes he still does. he changed realm although. now he is on europe and the clan he leads is called 4k. -four kings.

a friend of mine knows bei..he lives 3 houses away from him...lol..how small the world is :D. i used to like him a lot more than tillerman coz he was a lot cooler and was playing the game for fun..not bitching about imbalances and stuff. more recently started to ask money for training and he lost me....

i remeber something funny with bei. i saw a replay him playing a ffa. lol all the guys tried to talk with him ..say hello and such..him..nothing..ignoring.. what happend? they all allied against him...lol and he lost. i guess next time he should be more friendly :D.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
They always ally against bei. He could beat any single one of them in solo, so they have to team up to beat him. He simply doesn't say anything because he devotes all of his micro to the game, not to the chat box.

Asking money for games is not a bad thing. How are you supposed to support yourself on no income? Even tillerman has a side job, because Warcraft 3 doesn't make ends meet. Charging for games is not outrageous, it is just new. Get used to it because you will see it a lot more.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bei made too much of a name for himself to play FFA anymore, unless he smurfs. The funny thing is he still wins, despite being teamed by everyone, including MARN himself.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, if they know who you are, then they are gonna try to team. Kind of sad, but that is how it goes.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Do they all look like Tillerman?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard Bei looked even worse than Tillerman. But when you stare at a computer as much as they do, and don't get enough sun, you always look horrid. I mean, hell, if Tillerman actually bodybuilds (like he said) then I guess playing on the computer does the absolute reverse and de-builds your body. If that's the case, then damn, he must do some serious body-building.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Torubu
I heard Bei looked even worse than Tillerman. But when you stare at a computer as much as they do, and don't get enough sun, you always look horrid. I mean, hell, if Tillerman actually bodybuilds (like he said) then I guess playing on the computer does the absolute reverse and de-builds your body. If that's the case, then damn, he must do some serious body-building.
LOL ahahahahah. All good war3 players look horrid!

I think by body building he means upgrading his units in war3.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Dammit i forget his name hes from cf hes dravens (my friends) pard. Hes wicked good with orc.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
the only person i know on west is a an old friend of mine pericles we at together and I swear he got all the sweet micro and all :D.

lost track with him since i moved to east.

west is not what it used to be in the old days...tilerman left for northen..monglade..nowhere to be seen, mike-tyson only tales of him...i guess west lost a lot of its valuble players..and a lot of quality. the only left there is bei..which goest between west east,. kalimdor..

I beg to differ.

You obiously havent gone to clan net yet have you? I could go to clan net and constantly see lvl 20's coming in and out of it and they all are like 1000-130 etc.

Ive yet to find a channel in any other realm that you can see or talk to players like that around the clock

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yeah i have to say we have same taste. i part with ocs also..and i preffer that. his record with newbiee[cf](orc) is impressive 48-3 or something like that.

I have always believed the combination orc-ne is the best one :D.

lvl 20 is pfffffffffft :p...in netol u were able to see lvl 26 and up...

naah i havent been that much on west..i rarely go there...

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
um when i say lvl 20 i mean lvl 20 and up.

you cant even get into clan NEt without being lvl 18+ with 90% wins

they win all the lordaeron tournaments and have alot of the top ranked players like bmi.philmirado the top west RT player

im just saying no matter what time you go in that chat room day or night theres always lvl 20+ people in there cuase they are in the clan or want to be in it

not to mention lordaeron is second best as far as players go so its harder to achive those lvls

T

TillerMa|\|

I, am TillerMan. It's not my fault that I'm ugly. I got beaten up yesterday personally I think I look better now. Also all thoes people who insult me for not haveing a job and living in my parents basement. Well it's true but I filled out an application and think I have a good shot at the job.

NAME: TillerMan

DESIRED POSITION: Giving blowjobs in the back. Or playing warcraft 3 for you guys.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year. That will be able to pay for my plastic surgery

EDUCATION: I'm very edumicated. I passed my hooked on fonics test easily.

LAST POSITION HELD: The IN Clan.

SALARY: $999 for 100 games.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: I beat Bei in Warcraft 2 out of 3 times.

REASON FOR LEAVING: I left?

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, I can beat you at warcraft.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: yes. Admin@theInclan.com. Or call me and when my Mom asks for me ask for the sherminator.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: I'm a body builder 50 pounds is nothing to me. (Will I be able to have help?)

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: heh If I did I wouldn't be living at home

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: yes I have my very own trading card

DO YOU SMOKE?: No might damage my computer playing lungs.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?:

Hoping for patch 1.13

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: No, I don't look any better from the beatings :(

SIGN HERE: My real name is gay so I'll use this one Tillerman.

This was my Mcdonalds Application I think I got a good shot at it. Time to play some warcraft later fags.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
STFU THEROY :p

****ing being jelous bucuase someone might be able to make a living off of playing video games and u cant is far sadder then playing video games for a living

whoever wrote that is prolly 19-20 and still living with there parents working fast food

hypocrite

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Your post irelivents to anything I posted makes me laugh.

"****ing being jelous bucuase someone might be able to make a living off of playing video games and u cant is far sadder then playing video games for a living"

is that directed at me?

if so then the answer is

No, not really.

"whoever wrote that is prolly 19-20 and still living with there parents working fast food"

If that was written toward me. I'm 17 and don't live at home.

"hypocrite"

If I'm not 19-20 and don't live at home and don't work in fast food how does that me a hypocrite?

Wait a sec I know what it is you don't know the meaning of the word.

moron

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
So you did post that?

ur bashing on a guy who apperantly doesnt play it that often anymore and when was far better than youll ever be

your the one who still plays and hangs out at a warcraft forum making fun others

last i heard he's lived in ireland, USA, and england does this mean his parents move alot?

and you judge him for his looks like your homsexual or something

im just trying to figure out if you hate him for not giving you but sex or your trying to keep ur enemies closer than your friends

/edit btw i said prolly being slang for probably as in speculation

do you know what speculation means

moron

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
OK, less flaming guys. I might have to warn some of you for it. This is NOT the Asylum!

Hey, nice to see ya tillerman. ;)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by nevergoingback
not to mention lordaeron is second best as far as players go so its harder to achive those lvls
Uh.. sorry, but Lordaeron is the easiest server, with the lowest level #1 solo player. As for Clan Net? I'd rather join Clan West on there..

Try maybe Clan Wera (is that the right tag?) on Kalimdor, Clan NaoC or zA on Azeroth, and Northrend.. well, I'm not sure about that.