• Total voters

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
they are all balenced pretty well, there is no best team

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, lets not get into this silly argument again. This game is about the player behind the controls, not the team the player plays as. It all depends on the player's micro, macro, expanding and finding weaknesses in the other persons army. But, just because I like the UD I will vote for them.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah..They are all pretty equal. They all compliment eachother with aura but i think the best duo team is prob Human & Undead..But even then most are pretty equal. It's all about how someone plays. o_O But who doesn't find it funny to see an PRIEST with unholy aura.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And i will get the humans.Not only because they're my best race.
The orb of fire is also cool,Venomancer.
Humans for their best units.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
its mostly on what the players favourite/best race is, each race has its weeknesses/strengths, exploit the weeknesses and they seem like a bad race, but use their strengths and they will own u

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Undead is ultimately the best race in the entire game. they have th ebest heros, best healers, best casters, best anticaster spell (AMs) and they look so cool.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Best heroes / casters? I agree that undead is best race because I've seen a lot of good players use them... but best heroes = ne / orc, casters = human IMO. BTW, how many of these posts have there been?