Best Sega Game Ever

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I own that game... i dont remember ever riding dinosaurs...

then again.. i never beat it :(

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Primal Rage was pretty intense for its time.
I enjoyed that game quite a bit. I wish I could play it now, and not with all other games for crap that come with that bonus pack.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Vectorman.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Heh, yeah. That sounds like what she's talking about. And you could ride dinosaurs and shit. I remember playing that in the arcade.
Yeah, that was awesome. Knock someone off their dinosaur-like beast, jump on its back, and start spitting fireballs and whacking them in the face with its tail. Good times :D I didn't own the actual game, but I owned the 6-Pak compilation for Genesis, which had Golden Axe on it, along with Streets of Rage, Columns, Revenge of Shinobi, Sonic, and Super Hang-On.

I would have to say my favorite part was Survival Mode though, where you started out fighting one guy, then two, then three, then harder guys, and it kept going like that until you died. I remember getting really far in that, but I never beat it, assuming that it was even possible :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
that game with the guy thats green and made out of balls and u walk around shooting
i spent hopurs on that and jurassic park

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
that game with the guy thats green and made out of balls and u walk around shooting
Vectorman :)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Diatenshi said:
Golden Axe ?!!!

that game totally roxxed
Yup. Sounds like it. :D

I wanna play it now. :(

- Amantis

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I just found some more games for my Sega, but they're all sports games. Gosh, there was this odd fighting game for it that was centered around Atlantis or sea people, or something or another. I can't remember what it's freaking called! I need a site with Sega Game listings... :p

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I just found some more games for my Sega, but they're all sports games. Gosh, there was this odd fighting game for it that was centered around Atlantis or sea people, or something or another. I can't remember what it's freaking called! I need a site with Sega Game listings... :p
I already asked you this, but you didn't answer me. Are you sure it wasn't Eternal Champions? One of the stages is Atlantis, and the fighter from there is Trident. Read the Eternal Champions thread for more information.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had a sega 6-pack with Street fighter 2, tetris, shinobe, golden axe and sonic on it. Hands down the best game cartridge ive ever had.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
So has to be Sonic 3.

Honorable mentions: Earth Worm Jim, golden Axe, Sonic spinball, Eswat, Aladin

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
There was this one kickass game. It was like Contra, only you were Dinosaurs. God I wish I knew what it was called.

Edit; Dinosaurs for Hire. God that game owned.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
my favorites [not in order]:

1. Mortal Kombat II
2. TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist
3. Lethal Enforsers II: Gun Fighters [this game kicked so much ass...]
4. Atomic Runner
5. TMNT: Tournament Fighters
6. Zombies ate my neighbors
7. The Golden Axe series.
8. Vectorman
9. Vectorman II
10. Super Streetfighter II: Turbo
11. Altered Beasts
12. Streets of rage II
13. Streets of rage III

Pizza: I know what game your talking about, it was badass >.<

edit: "Yeah, that was awesome. Knock someone off their dinosaur-like beast, jump on its back, and start spitting fireballs and whacking them in the face with its tail" There called Chickenlegs if i remember correctly, they also showed up in the game Altered Beasts, but you couldnt ride them, only killt hem.