Best Sega Game Ever

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What's the best game for a Sega console that you've ever played?

I'd have to go with Sonic 3 & Knuckles for Sega Genesis. It was where you put the Sonic 3 cartridge into the Sonic & Knuckles cartridge, and it combined the levels from both games, added the save feature, and allowed you to play with all 3 characters. In the last three days, I've played it for at least 20 hours. I got every chaos emerald and super chaos emerald for Tails, beat the game with him, and am now working on Knuckles.

What's your favorite?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Tough call really. I loved so many Sega Games....ugh! I would have to go with PSO though, for the Gamecube. It rocked my world, and basically became my world, for lack of a better word. :p

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Did you ever play Phantasy Star for the Master System, or PS2, 3, or 4 for Genesis? There were a few things I liked more about the original Phantasy Star than the second one, but honestly, them killing off one of the main character halfway through PS2 caught me completely offguard. I liked it so much that I bought and beat the next two installments of the series after that.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
For a good Sega Genesis emulator, I suggest Genecyst. It's what I personally use. If you need help finding the ROMs, just message me on AIM and ask.

Zerglite

Reaction score
for genisis?...

id hafta say...

Castlevania bloodlines

all around fun game

2 chars.. and hellishly hard ( kidding )

PauseBreak

Reaction score
There was this one fighter game I played alot. Damned if I can remember its name. It was a lot of fun though.

Biske

Reaction score
I bought a Genesis at the far flung end of it's career, when they were stacked in Wal-Mart for $10 a system - then I bought a Sonic game...can't remember what it was, but it was pretty neat, had lots of fun. I remember them old commercials with that green guy, he was like a robot or something, and I always wanted to play those games.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
AH, yeah! I remeber that dude. That game was the shiznit of the time! That was like THE Halo of nows...tha graphics...the story line...the pwndage.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
There's this really old action game, but I forgot the name. There are 3 playable characters that you could choose from and it was only in the end just before the console broke down when my cousin showed me the tactics of how to really use the characters. :(

Sonic owns. :)

- Amantis

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Do you remember anything about the storyline, gameplay, characters, or anything else? I could probably figure out what game you're talking about :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Amantis said:
There's this really old action game, but I forgot the name. There are 3 playable characters that you could choose from and it was only in the end just before the console broke down when my cousin showed me the tactics of how to really use the characters. :(

Sonic owns. :)

- Amantis
is that.. Final Fight?

Virtual Fighters series ftw!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ALL THE WAY!!

I spent months upon months playing that game, and when I finally beat it, I cried, and figured out a way to beat it faster. :D

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
The first videogame I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It owned.

I must say, my favorite though was Battletoads/Double Dragon team-up. That was teh bomb.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im gonna have to agree about sonic and knuckles 3, great game, i spent countless hours playing and replaying that game only to find my self loving it more. As for me i cannot really choose a favorite for the genesis. It would have to be a toss up between S&K 3, Streets of Rage 2, Shadowrun, and Road Rash 3.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
they take over a space craft
pizza heals you.
gg

Reaction score
SONICCCCCCCCCCCc!!!!!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
NtRik_ said:
is that.. Final Fight?

Virtual Fighters series ftw!
Seriously, I can't remember the name. :( Don't think it's final fight though.

It was also some medival/fantasy setting. One character's a woman in red (with a huge magical bar compared to the other playable characters), one's a young guy dressed in blue, and one's an old man carrying an axe in green.

Any names?

- Amantis

Zerglite

Reaction score
Golden Axe ?!!!

that game totally roxxed

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Golden Axe ?!!!
Heh, yeah. That sounds like what she's talking about. And you could ride dinosaurs and shit. I remember playing that in the arcade.