• All Equal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is probably the closest opinion I think...

Human - Sorceress - Slow, Inivisi , Poly

Priest - Heal , Dispel , Inner Fire

SpellBreakers

Orc - Shaman - Purge , Lightning Shield , Bloodlust

Witch Doctor - Sentry Wards , Stasis Trap , Healing Wards

Spirit Walkers

Undead - Necromancer - Raise Dead , Unholy Frenzy , Cripple

Banshee - Curse , Anti-Magic Shell , Possession

Obsidian Statues

Night Elf - Druit of The Talon - Faerie Fire , Storm Crow form , Cyclone

Druid of The Claw - Roar , Rejuvenation , Bear Form

Faerie Dragons

Personally, I think Night Elf has the worst, but are still worth getting... all of them are very good, cyclone faerie fire are tough to pass up. Second worst I'd say is Orc (although mighty bloodlust), they have bloodlust + healing wards + lightning shield + stasis trap, but the other two are simply better. Second best IMO... Undead, raise dead is a good rushing startegy actually because not many people have dispel that early and it's very hard not to be outnumbered by them. Cripple is a killer too. Possession turns the tide in some battles and Curse + Anti-Magic Shell are good preventive spells.

And the best = humans. Considering that both of these spellcasters are very capable coming right out without upgardes (Heal + slow) shows their strength. Heal + Slow are both the best first spell you get (save roar), and they get better with upgrades adding polymorph dispel inner fire and invisibility (good for saving heroes and such)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I agree..Human start with the best spells and end with the best spells..Even though Faerie fire can be brutal with the bounce attack of hunts..Besides that Spellbreakers are Footmen with magic immune and light armor..And can deflect all the spells of the other casters..Human all the way.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I personaly, think undead has the best spells.

First off, play it right, and raise dead will pwn your little heal and slow. and curse is great for reducing your chances of hitting me.

Let's get to master.

Banshee's AMS, is possibly one of the best spells to fend off things like hero nukes, and polymorph and cyclone and possess.
Next up is possession, which in my oppinion is the best spell in the entire game. probably incredibly hard to stop with out an AMS, or good micro. Stealing those expensive units is amazing.
Typicaly, unholy frenzy will make units insanely strong, and i prefer it to innerfire and roar. cripple is great for air units, and fleeing units/hero. cripple is a beefed up slow, that takes out units damage also, making it better.
People generaly like humans, because they are used so often in games, but i don't find a use for them.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Unholy Frenzy is good, but no way in amillion years I'd take it over inner fire or roar... I can see your point on all the others (that's why I said UD is #2 =)