• Tauren Chieftan

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

TNguyen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think for newbies like me, farseer is the hero to go. Many expericed players take out enemy heros straight away, and a ranged hero can move around easily!

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Mirror image and wind walk can mess up your enemies from killing your blade master.The Tauren cheiftain is difficult to control for newbie players as he is so damn big but war stomp is right up there with storm bolt and bash.The farseer I feel is better as a second hero then a starting hero.If you going up agiast a demon hunter or mountain king and even the dreadlord you gonna need melee hero to defend yourself as spell casters do poor agaist those units mana burn,sotrm bolt,sleep will make the farseer useless and those units especially the dl and dh are the most common starter heroes.The blademaster mirror image can be enough to through off a angressive rusher.The farseers spirit wolfs are too weak at the begnning to serious damage but they are good to defend the hero or distract enemies.

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
The thing about the blademaster's illusions is if ur going straight for the hero like most ppl do i can look at the life while im attacking and it goes down alot faster than the real ones, in about half the time its dead... So its only good for when ur againced newbies or the person doesnt attack certain heros just rush in using "attack" at the ground around them.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
when i start i love the far seer its amazing on buildings once u get to lvl 6 u use eq which worx well on towers

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IF u want to scout u have to go blade master but if u want power then u go with Tauren Cheiften, i play orc alot and Tauren cheiften may not have the best powers but since he is the best melee unit i would have to go with him, but he is the worst at scouting, and lately i have been going blademaster because he just looks cooler and he has a better 1v1 6

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
IF u want to scout u have to go blade master but if u want power then u go with Tauren Cheiften, i play orc alot and Tauren cheiften may not have the best powers but since he is the best melee unit i would have to go with him, but he is the worst at scouting, and lately i have been going blademaster because he just looks cooler and he has a better 1v1 6
Only the farseer and the TC are the way to go. BM doesn't have to many good spells until lv6. His damage isn't to great, mirror image can easily be spotted and critical strike doesn't always work. The other heros are much more usefull.