• Tauren Chieftan

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I used to always play farsear, but now I'm using BM to start and TC as secondary. I can play equaly well with BM and FS, though I only use TC as a secondary.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Depending on what you are deciding to do.

For taurens and orcs= CHieftian
Fast Expand= Farseer or BM
Air= Farseer

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I fricken love the blademaster. Level 10 BM is probably one of the hardest heros to stop. The mirror is deadly when you have a 1000hp blademaster coming at your base. All the heros are good. Tauren is good, but I never really understood why he is considered as one of the best heros in the game. He's good, but I think there are better heros.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by SkuZZy
I fricken love the blademaster. Level 10 BM is probably one of the hardest heros to stop. The mirror is deadly when you have a 1000hp blademaster coming at your base. All the heros are good. Tauren is good, but I never really understood why he is considered as one of the best heros in the game. He's good, but I think there are better heros.
Agreed. I don't see what people see in the Taruen as a primary hero. I only use him as a secondary.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I personally like mass destruction units... to take out pain in the asses that like stock up on defense during the game, just wipe them out with a starfall, earthquake, blizzard, death and decay etc...... I don't like the tauren, I guess he's about as effective as the mountain king of humans, if you can use that war stomp effectively enough, I guess it would be worth it.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG! The mountain king is, in my opinion, THE best hero in level 10. Especially with any items that can replenish mana. His thunder clap+avatar can single handedly take out huge armies, and his storm bolt is every heroes worst enemy. Unlike the tauren, his thunder clap does much more damage, and does almost the same as stunning. Bash is a great ability when you have no mana and you need to stop starfall or tranq. If I'm on a map with a potion hut, I almost never lose with the MK. He is a kick ass hero

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by PsYcHoTiC
OMG! The mountain king is, in my opinion, THE best hero in level 10. Especially with any items that can replenish mana. His thunder clap+avatar can single handedly take out huge armies, and his storm bolt is every heroes worst enemy. Unlike the tauren, his thunder clap does much more damage, and does almost the same as stunning. Bash is a great ability when you have no mana and you need to stop starfall or tranq. If I'm on a map with a potion hut, I almost never lose with the MK. He is a kick ass hero
Mountain king is the best hero for taking out other heros. Definately. I don't know about him being best at level 10 though... but definately hard to stop. I think the best level 10 hero is probably blademaster or tauren chieften. I know I said I didn't think chieftan was a good hero, but at level 10 he definately is... just for the aura.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've found shockwave to be extremely effective if you are smart enough to use it correctly. 200x4 or 5 can really add up

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I prefer the Far Seer 'cos Feral Spirit can delay you a few precious seconds in doomed battles, is one of the best Orcs for flying units and is quite fast, not to mention destroying buildings. The Tauren Chieftain is only cool cos he can regenerate without cash, is slow and War Stomp isn't too good when being pelted with thirty arrows from archers.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
My fav hero in all of warcraft3 has to be the mountain King all the way. Not only does his primary attack do an assload of damge, but his hp is really high, even for a hero, so he can take loads of punishment. Also, Storm bolt stuns, and does shit loads of damage at lvl 3 making it one of the best hero spells, and a lvl 6+ mountain king with avatar with a few potions of mana and health in hand is almost unstoppable

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
also, stormbolt is really cheap on mana, so when u got a high lvl mountain king comming at u with full mana and lvl 3 stormbolt that does 300 damage and costs only 80 mana, you can start to see how the damage just keeps adding up.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
the tauren cheiften is the best orc hero by far. It is the stongest melee unit in the game, the endurance aura at lvl 3 raises ur attack by 45%, and reincarnation lets u live twice

T

thebestchobo

for solo, either blademaster or farseer if your fast teching to wyvs or docs, because they can solo creep. If you plan to make grunts/HH, then u may go tauren chieftain is you want, because hes so weak at level 1

abats

Reaction score
Website
www.gamedojo.com
If you dont pick TC as your first hero you will die vs good units. Orc is way to slow without the endurence speed increase and attack increase. Dual Aura 2/2 grunts are hard to stop with all races.

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I dont think its a matter of which is better its matter of what map your playing who your up agiast.The farseer itsnt all that great though spirit wolf can be effective and eathquake is useful but nobody uses farsight and lightning chain isnt as good as blizzard or frost nova.
But to me its either brute force or sonic speed. Blade master and tuaren cheiftain are my favorites.