Best new addition to SC2

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would be hugely disappointed. SC2 has the most potential of any other anticipated game I know of. The options they could add for it are endless.. and hopefully so is what they end up adding when all is said and done :D

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
-Azrael666- said:
Yeah I would be hugely disappointed. SC2 has the most potential of any other anticipated game I know of. The options they could add for it are endless.. and hopefully so is what they end up adding when all is said and done :D
Maybe, that's why Blizzard isn't making SC2 anytime soon. They're scared to give people what they DON'T want...

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'd be scared too. If SC2 is anything short of perfect, I'll boycott Blizzard.. and maybe even riot :p You never know.. it is SC2 afterall.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I want either SC2 or a damn SC Movie. Either one within the next two years would suit my fancy just fine. And with the way people complained in Warcraft III's case, I would probably be scared to do something bad in SC2 if I was Blizzard as well. But they never know until they atleast try it, and that comes to show that they have tried many things, I think. Just...give me my better physics. :D

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
It'd be cool if they gave you the actual ability of the Zerg.. assimilating other units into your army. I know you can make Infested Terrans, but Zerg can actually do that with any living organism, of the Terran kind anyways, infecting them and taking their body over. I added the ability into my SC2, but it'd be nice if they did it in the real one as well.

Crispiy-Crunchy

Reaction score
Wat stores have sc2?

Repond 2 seelofsteel@hotmail.com plz. It would be greatly appreciated. If u could also post a unit guide of the stats and stuff that would be awesome. Jus' copy and paste, thx a bunch if u will. Later

Crispiy-Crunchy

~<''>~
` L L `

Crispiy-Crunchy

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wat stores have sc2?

Repond 2 seelofsteel@hotmail.com plz. It would be greatly appreciated. If u could also post a unit guide of the stats and stuff that would be awesome. Jus' copy and paste, thx a bunch if u will. Later

Crispiy-Crunchy

~<''>~
` L L `

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'll tell you in 20 years when it comes out.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think tanks can go into submarines and back to tanks.. that be good..

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
-Azrael666- said:
What is the one thing you want to see them add more than anything else?

Personally, I want a naval aspect. What kind of ****ing retards haven't developed the means to travel by water before the means to travel in space? Obviously not all levels have water, so it'd have to be where things were balanced with or without the naval aspect. I want naval transports and fighters, at least. Maybe some races could only attack air or land, but something, come on :(

Your thoughts?
Let me explain this, maybe I will help us understand why they did not put navel units into Starcraft.

First, we note the cheap and inexpensive use of Starships. They are plenty and the demand is high and thus the cost of these ships go down. The Kel-Morian Combine has enough money and supplies to host absolutely large Starship yards.
Personal, short-distance starships are well within the reach of civilian personal.

Second, why would the armies need navelships when spaceships can go more places? Ships are limited to water, spaceships are not limited at all. Spaceships are faster than navel warware.

Third, why hasn't the real world abandoned waterships? 3/4 of our world is water, and boats are probably cheapest. While look at all the SC titlesets, water is hard to come by. Aiur is jungle, Braxis is ice, Char is lava and dirt, Koral is pretty much all sand. Earth is the only planet mentioned, or known, to have the majority of water.

Airsuppot > Navelsupport

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
There are plenty of water maps. How about islands? Just because there are few tilesets with it in the current SC doesn't say anything about SC2. I also said they should make more maps that are water-based to make the use of new naval units effective.

Here's the point: Air ships can be hit by turrets and spores. Naval ships cannot. There's your advantage. Someone lines the water edge of their base with spores? You load up a water transport with ground units, send it over, unload, kill off all the spores with your unloaded troops, and then send in the air support to finish them off. Afraid someone is going to send scourges into your base to destroy your overlords, or is planning a dropship assault mixed with valkyries, and there's a body of water between you? Fill the water with STA naval ships. The realistic inclusion of naval units would create a new level of strategy to take into account.