Best Harasser? Who do u guys think it is?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by undead piemp
Warden isnt garbage it can use shadowstrike and FoK. plus it can shadowmeld at night. All u have to do is buy a moonstone and u got 30 seconds to shadowmeld.All u have to do is attack,shadowmeld, attack shadowmeld.
yeah and that also means that your warden can cast maybe three tiems and then she runs out of mana. dust of appearance is more bang for your buck vs. NE cause shadowmeld=useless

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Really AM with WE sit good harass. Not in solo. You cant harass the buildings so that the other will just sleep while you're attacking them.

Jubba43605

Member!
Reaction score
I agree with 70 percent, that AM with blizzard owns all.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
far seer

gg no re

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teh Abyss
far seer

gg no re
Fs is a weak hero. only reason he is good is because of wolfves. u eliminate wolves iwth wisps, and ur haraser has less mana and ur opponent suddenly has exp. some harass... At least a BM effectivly takes out a wisp in two hits coming out of windwalk.

Reaction score
AM doesnt even have to be the best harrasser for HU, I know that MK is effective to, if you know how to bolt/surround then you're good to go. I have a friend is supa good with it and whenever we harrass we usuually end up killing 1-2 heroes

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mk has a base speed of 270. that is slow compared to other heros. a good harasser is a fast hero, not a slow one.

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like doing a one ghoul rush. Attack a burrow and all the workers come and repair while they loose twice the resources. Screw hero.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I rememebr in ROC I could kill of 2-3 wisps with a ghoul, simply because of how much longer everything took to build in the bgining and NE had no natural Def

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It doesn't work nearly to the same effectiveness in roc. especialy since no one knew to swap mining wisps.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Fs is a weak hero. only reason he is good is because of wolfves. u eliminate wolves iwth wisps, and ur haraser has less mana and ur opponent suddenly has exp. some harass... At least a BM effectivly takes out a wisp in two hits coming out of windwalk.
FS is indeed weak hero

Yes, wolves can die by wisps

But thats gonna cost you 4 wisps in total now wont it? which will be about 240 gold?

And dont you think the orc player would be pumping up grunts while wolves are doing their job in harassing?

Also, you have to remember that this is not only about orc vs NE, rather, orc vs all races

And AM with blizzard sux, capped dmg, and stun = OH NOES I HAVE TO REVIVE AM!

And I think kotg is better harasser than warden, entangle gets really annoying! (not saying shadow strike isnt good for harassing)

And yea, I agree with you pan, on BM being good harasser, windwalk can surely do the job, but I still think FS is more effective overall.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
eh 2 wisps to kill wolves is more like it when your using dh. you get teh exp, and their hero has no mana and is half dead.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teh Abyss
And AM with blizzard sux, capped dmg, and stun = OH NOES I HAVE TO REVIVE AM!
The story that blizz with dmg cap sux is history. They use it and it is fine because doing blizz all the time certainly kills mass riflemen or berserkers or wahtever you use it on.Indeed it sucks compared to 1.12 and older but it is good vs peasants or peons for harassing.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Blade master because he can go invisible and run really fast, then hit a worker with BONUS dmg, kill a few, then WW out of there. He can heal and go right back to action.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Wow, No one lese thoguht of that one.

It is all situational with harassing. Warden's harass is good versus heros cuase SS is overpwoered lvl1, but KOTG entangle is good to take out units. two entangle =gg unit. But look at undead, DK takes out wisps like theres no tomorrow, onecoil and one attack is a dead wisp. only counter is to dispel and the DK is still getting the job done by taking away the wisps lumber.

FS is a fragile hero, and withoutwolves he is going to die. wolves level 1 are weak anyways, and a smart player can take out a FS fast. BM is an amazing harasser, but against ud harassin' is a pain. and the same with orc, they are unharassable orc is cause u put one peon in ubrrow to pound the harasser then u switch up peons as they get hurt. a hero targets a burrow the peons jsut repair.

Reaction score
Uhm just because you have a slow hero doesnt mean theyre bad at harrassing. the idea of harrassing is to slow down people, mk is pretty damn strong and you can kill a hero almost all the time, if you have enough footies, i dont know about you but a hero death really screws me up in the beginning