Best game for the PS2

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that DMC3 is the best PS2 game, although it is certainly up there. I like MGS2 about as much as I like DMC3, if not a little bit more. MGS2 had such an engaging storyline.. and it manages to incorporate so many themes, such as the proliferation of digital information, geneticism, luck, nuclear weapons, control of the masses, the supernatural.. it has everything.

Another great, yet heavily underrated, PS2 game is Winback. The storyline sucks, the environments are bland, and the characters are dull, but I love the gameplay. It's worth it just for that.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
No...DMC3 is the BEST game. I just got to Trickster lvl 3 and Swordmaster lvl 3. I LOVE IT!

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I still prefer gow to dmc3 this graphics storyline its jsut wicked...it gave me wood....but my fav gave of all time has to be the .hack series note avatar n sig.

Its jsut so addictive and the levels genertation are endless very aswome online/ but not online ps2 game i highyl recommed it for rpgers

dmc3 seems a bit to hard for me like nija gadien i like a good challenge but impossible challenge makes me drop the controller and punch the nearest thing....i've broken way to many cd, dvds radios from playing ninja gaiden and dmc3

if any list it would porb go like this

.hack (all series) and there a new one coming out soon yay

god of war can't wait for the sequel

kotr

dmc3

tekken tag/5