Best duelers in .09?

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
pft I'm sorry but tATu_LeNa owned. max block and lvl 49 orb and mastery=dead bug amas. I got a good rep also during 1.09 and people still talk bout me today, in euro chan. :)

She also had bug arkaines, bug storm, bug ocu, bug shako, bug nosf, occy rings, and bug wts. 1.09 was great ^^

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RuN- ROFL TEAM-VIP ARMOR ARE TRASH HAHAHHAHA, they are like 30 dollar on team-vip.com ? and nub-boys' boot are like private bugged item which are not on sale?
"are like private bugged item" are like huh? lol they only had one. and he got form ebay noob private bugg? it was meph rollback noob noob ask any mod if you think it was a priv bug your a newb NuB clan never had priv stuff b/c they don't know shit and ebayed there gear..and <-- aim talk your trying to speak propor english but you don't even know about comma's, period etc.. and "are "like" do you know what like means? and I wouldn't knw it costed 30$ and it cost alot more dumb ass because it was only a few days old and Bshako was sellin for 80$ on the 3 day GG and the new team-vip armor owned those pos boots

rofl to MASTER, your grammar/Vocab is the shit. Please learn to use them properly, thx lil gook.
vocab isn't a word and I'm not korean or azn or any sort of gook noob don't make fun of your self and you ass butty ikorea

mn why not just dgjklg43 with all the other newbs? lol no one wonts to hear your 10 weak 8 post count newb ass and your newb necro ikorea or what char it is is going to bw pwnerd like

UsA does to your country GG~

lKoReAlAsIa

Reaction score
Website
WWW.IRTehCLanSite.Tk
Ok master.... maybe u missed it for like a 4th time... you said post your accnt/char. i did, no whisper? post urs buddy obviosuly ur to scared to back ur shit up so lets go k? if not just stop posting ur 100% Crap k? come own me plz~

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*ap-asianpride was prolly the best sorc in the game at that point. Team tronic owned pretty hardcore too as far as team duels went. They all played on West.

The best necro vs. necro dueler in 1.09 was *esruk///*khros or possibly *Nihlathak-Mog. Hard to say. I think *esruk had more skill of anyone I've ever played, but he refused to play like a pussy so his win-loss record was only REALLY good instead of REALLY REALLY good.

RuN-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rofl master, do u really think that those boots worth less then ur lil team-vip armor? Thats funny rofl, the other 400ed armor already owned team-vip armor when it came out, more ed, ias and life. team-vip armor sucks, thx. The one and only Crainte Vomir boots or team-vip armor..hard to choose, rofl.

btw, plz noob learn to use grammars, why do u try to make fun of people's grammar when you dont even use any commas and periods? and please learn to spell, its sad. thx