Best duelers in .09?

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you played in amapk1/1 or a other game like that who do you think is the best zon, sorc, barb, pally in .09? post who you think it is also whos the best clan? please no newb clans or random ones....... actually good one poeple know and get ownd by no
no nub clan please there so easy its sad and who is the shitys dueler in agame like that who nked etc......

dP

Member!
Reaction score
the best dueler in .09 was of course the zon. with guided piercing, and hacked items. what could stop her? and the barb. always having 40 hexs and bezerking innocent necromancers. the worst possable dueler is the sorceress. she couldnt even get 1 life off with wrings. well back to 1.10, necros, druids, assassins, all those bad classes in .09 are good as ever.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in .09 there was a like a few necro duels but a good 30% of em were godly duelers and sorcs well my sorc raped all zons, barbs, my zon raped all sorcs everthing! i wish they could duel i'd beat on my sorc though she pots :) and in .09 n 1.10 there really isn't a best char there all godly its the person not the gear/char

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
zons were the best, hands down, guided arrow and pierce owned all escpecially with knockback, unbeatable

mn5988

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Top 7 Best Clan in Useast Nonladder Softcore:
Irteh
Nub
eZ
RuN
SeXy
Esc
EvO

there is no order in which clan is best. some members are good others are not. Clan i say that is best is Irteh.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mn5988 Top 7 Best Clan in Useast Nonladder Softcore:
Irteh
Nub
eZ
RuN
SeXy
Esc
EvO
LMFAO!!

irteh clan sucks so hard rofl they pked in amapk1/1 for a bit and owned so ez rofl u used a autoaim teleport /w act 5 usein a quark sword lmfao nub clan sucked mob+ me raped em so much its sad b ligth/luna and x2 perf ravens raped all there sorcs in nub clan sexy clan had like 2 ppl in it!! evo had like 3 shity ppl in i poped 2 em
esc was like 1 person!!!!!?! rofl only real clan was nub/run and they both sucked i told you no newb clans but out of all those newbs clan hmm nub clan beats the others but irteh i owned there shity necro like 3 weaks ago /w there trap sin lmfao irteh!@

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BlAcKAlPhA is the best do_O

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by: N_
Give me all the godly items, and ill be the best dueler
People, there is no 'best' dueler in Diablo. Rather, best dueler is chosen with godlist items in the game.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
In 1.10 it's hard to say what's the best because every class has its strength and weakness. A zon can own sorcs, but lose to mostly all melee.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes there was for classic east II team/ UT clan were the best in classic UT sucks now there all newbs
and out of that clan listening
NuB clan was much then any of those listed but a few weaks b4 the pacth MoB clan came to xpake and owned all those clans hard~ and NuB clan was crap there best char was NigHtmaRe or somthing like that p.o.r.n and he was easy to beat x2 ravens, luna, b ligth then later there clan started copying me becuase I own them t.t and best clan was mobs sorc/zon was unbeatable almost. They each had like mass bvites and bug str scs+ they had a barb with x6 king ith swords + 8 each sword /w other kings just made to bo

~MoB for expan~
~UT/II team for Classi~ both east

Irtech clan sucks ill pwn your crap blizzard some more

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~Sorry for dbl post I needed to quote somone and I can't when I use edit~

N_ quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: N_
Give me all the godly items, and ill be the best dueler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People, there is no 'best' dueler in Diablo. Rather, best dueler is chosen with godlist items in the game.
Thats so wrong its almost sad that 100% is coming form one who doesn't have all godlys.

What happens what you have x8 chars /w all of the best godly you could have?! and there dueling sorry no it comes down to skills, stats, the person skills...... As a joke I made many crapy chars /w what people like to call total sh*t I scroll/ used hacked and I could own so many people with godly gear it was sad......
No it comes down to skill and stats and persons skills... End nothing eles skills not gear and only poor people say its gear because if you were rich you'd get owned too and know lol

Iskover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A sorceress could be good without any gear, it uses skills only. Druids and necromancers are the same, too. All the other MUST have some gear. You wouldn't want a barb or amy fighting with fists.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This thread is for 1.09 dude why did you say druids and necos no one used and they weren't the best in 1.09... I'd say the best char to use though is all its the person not the char... ever char is good its just you suck with em thats why you can't kill!

Orcryst

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
orcryst.blogspot.com
It's hilarious to see how all these people say 'necros are weak' when mine has never lost in closed... I guess I'm the only one who knows how to use it... BTW, MaSteR~ClouD, if you want a good clan, you're gonna have to be less picky than 'only clans that people know' (I corrected the grammar, hope you don't mind)...

lKoReAlAsIa

Reaction score
Website
WWW.IRTehCLanSite.Tk
Originally posted by MaSteR~ClouD
LMFAO!!

irteh clan sucks so hard rofl they pked in amapk1/1 for a bit and owned so ez rofl u used a autoaim teleport /w act 5 usein a quark sword lmfao nub clan sucked mob+ me raped em so much its sad b ligth/luna and x2 perf ravens raped all there sorcs in nub clan sexy clan had like 2 ppl in it!! evo had like 3 shity ppl in i poped 2 em
esc was like 1 person!!!!!?! rofl only real clan was nub/run and they both sucked i told you no newb clans but out of all those newbs clan hmm nub clan beats the others but irteh i owned there shity necro like 3 weaks ago /w there trap sin lmfao irteh!@
so confident...especially seeing EvO just started...sigh... some people talk so much shit they dont realize that what is coming out of their mouth is complete BullShit.

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol? EvO on east only ever had like 2 chars in amapk or any were and they both sucked so what are you trying to say? UT/MoB are know but not as well as most of you people know NuB or somthing UT is know well in classic but MoB didn't use the name MoB in theres chars.... NuB is a pretty good clan vs other people but vs me or any who is turly good they are ok they can kill you like 3 v 1 but there not very good.....

d2payer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude you dont know what your talkin bout. your all bullshit. those clans would kill you. i bet u, ur the kind of person who would save/exit right out of a game and make up excuses so they wont kill you. lets see you kill their top players. sube-e, haxor, pkay, and youri. you wouldnt last a minute man.