Best Dagger for Sub Rogue?

J

jaysonmh

Im Looking to find some information on what could be the best dagger set for a sub rogue? I current;y have "Gladiators Shiv" and one from "Ring Of Blood" questline any information would be great!

Phoenixfire
LvL 70 Belf Rogue
Jaendenar

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Go combat and get dual Warglaives.

After that you should be set.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I have no idea about rogues.

But as far as I heard, PvP = mace specialization, PvE = sword specialization.

Daggers are no longer that viable for rogues.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Even non-geared rogues can do well in arenas if you have a little skill. Get the s2 (or if lucky enough s3). That will do you well until you can pick up some better warlock-butt-plugs from later raids.

J

jaysonmh

Mace spec? I have never heard that. I have been playing arena with a 70 loc and we seem to be getting our asses stomped Every Time. Its getting frustrating. Im not geared up so much since i just hit 70 a few days ago and everybody in arena is all geared. My talet tree is 20/0/41 so i have dueal wield dagger spec for combat tree and full out sub tree with shadowstep.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Maces have a chance to stun. Stun is what rogues are all about, in PvP.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Mace spec? I have never heard that. I have been playing arena with a 70 loc and we seem to be getting our asses stomped Every Time. Its getting frustrating. Im not geared up so much since i just hit 70 a few days ago and everybody in arena is all geared. My talet tree is 20/0/41 so i have dueal wield dagger spec for combat tree and full out sub tree with shadowstep.
Not 100% positive considering I don't really play rogues, but I've been told on numerous occasions that sub spec is just a fun spec, and isn't really good for anything, other than having fun. That said, you would probably have a lot easier time trying out a adrenaline rush/prep spec. If you find yourself being vastly outgeared and cant overcome that, try just doing bg's until you get some more resiliance gear.

Reaction score
no..no..no..no..no...........no

get two ****ing gladiator maces, go 19/0/42 and learn to play

J

jaysonmh

Right now my Rogue is 20/0/41 Dual wield and Dagger spec.... I seem to do pretty well with my shadowstep critting at around 4k... I know how to play my rogue... but like other people said... I am vastly out geared when it comes to Arena... Farming EOS honor and AV honor is easy enough and doing that for gear/weapons.... All in all i know how to play my sub rogue and it is good for Instance runs and what not ... but thinking about respec'ing for pvp though.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Oh my god lol, when he said He never heard of mace spec, I loled irl.