Best Character to beat an elemental druid?

The OMEN

Reaction score
anyone know? so far im planning on makin a javazon 2 pwn my elemental friend.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
A really godly barb will ez him...but I mean serouis god.

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
javazon is suck against elemental druids i know mine godly and it doenst help

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
basically anything that can absorb cold w/ damage reduction. then you just need good elemental damage or physical damage, because of his sheild he'd use.

Bowazon will be great, damage reduction (from your godly coa) and cold absorb (from your raven frost)

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
if elemental druids haven't chantged much since 1.10, i'd say a strong poison necro.

if they have, go with what everyone else said, just know how to duel.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
_Johnny said:
basically anything that can absorb cold w/ damage reduction. then you just need good elemental damage or physical damage, because of his sheild he'd use.

Bowazon will be great, damage reduction (from your godly coa) and cold absorb (from your raven frost)

what kind of retarded zon would use a coa, that is retarded. Coa sucks balls.

zackdizzle

Member!
Reaction score
GG Fb Sorc's. 25kfb can gg a druid anytime.

XxAddamxX

Reaction score
I agree with N`s Bitch...a GG barb would own a ele druid ez.....but my smiter takes ele druids...so i`d say smiters to...its not hard to name lock on a druid, charge him, then up close smite him to death...casue msot druids FHR is rlly low even with their 08 valks...that some can afford.
Bowazons...ehhhh...what about all the wolves + the oak sage the druid will summon??? hes gotta get past all those THEN kill the druid unless he gets lucky and hits the druid and misses the wolves in the process...but if that zon has to pick off the wolves before he can kill the druid....she`ll be dead by then ;)

with GG FB sorcs...ive seen wolves take hits and still live...most of them actually

but when it all boils down...i`d say a smiter or a GG barb d(^^)b

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Ok cota what do you use? Shako with um? Anyways, my mfer hdin works fine( is it in the sticky yet?) Startegies and tactics

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
XxAddamxX said:
I agree with N`s Bitch...a GG barb would own a ele druid ez.....but my smiter takes ele druids...so i`d say smiters to...its not hard to name lock on a druid, charge him, then up close smite him to death...casue msot druids FHR is rlly low even with their 08 valks...that some can afford.
Bowazons...ehhhh...what about all the wolves + the oak sage the druid will summon??? hes gotta get past all those THEN kill the druid unless he gets lucky and hits the druid and misses the wolves in the process...but if that zon has to pick off the wolves before he can kill the druid....she`ll be dead by then ;)

with GG FB sorcs...ive seen wolves take hits and still live...most of them actually

but when it all boils down...i`d say a smiter or a GG barb d(^^)b
i'll hafta agree with the smiter. wind druids get pwned in a couple of smites

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
Ok cota what do you use? Shako with um? Anyways, my mfer hdin works fine( is it in the sticky yet?) Startegies and tactics

no u should make a part...

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
XxAddamxX said:
you obviouslly have no experience dueling with or against a good zon. Multi arrow pwns all minions, wether its a druid or a necro.

Flamingice said:
Ok cota what do you use? Shako with um?
i believe i use shako with 15 ias, its been awhile since i logged on.

::EDIT::

XxAddamxX

Reaction score
LMFAO....no experience dueling a GG zon LOL??...is that a joke????..seriously though...ive dueld zons..rlly GG ones to..chargin up to them, or hitting them,gettin them into dodge block with smite, then killing them is no contest...anyways back to the druid dealy....when ur multishooting and ur psn damage isnt enough(so wut if u do 8-10k psn damage) to take out his wolves(usually they dont die in 1-2 hits from ALOT OF SPECTATING EXPERIENCE)...and he decides to tele on top of u....wut then??? gonna keep multishooting???...lol plzz...out of all the GG zon duels ive seen with druids(GG druid vs GG zon that is)...druids win almost all the time....while ur busy MSing his wolves hes teleying towards you...then plop! hes right ontop of you....got u dodging like crazy so u cant shoot...then u die...anymore ideas????...besides going back out to the field and gettin ur body to try that one again LMFAO ?????
Addam
t(><t)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
wow, your a really cool kid, "LMFAO....no experience dueling a GG zon LOL??...is that a joke????.." a good game zon eh? your a moron. You have not dueled a "GG zon LO!L??" if you lived through it. Zons that use poison are not "GG zonLO!L!?", dont give me this bullshit, when they tele on top of you, move over a bit, and guided him in the face, if he still has minions, do more multi till they are all gone. Druids never win vs a "GG zon LO!?!!L!!>!?oenoen", if you got one on east nl, please, get it, and ill "GG ZONe<L!OL!L!ORWTF!?ROFL" you. LMAFOMFEOOTROFOGLGLMQOROFLRLFOW<X<RFUXKKOPOELOOL!I MKOOL.

idiot

xtimgx

Member!
Reaction score
I know you guys would prob hate me for saying this... but like has Diablo lost its touch? I say this, because I think everyone is too obsessed with being "godly" which is cool to be but it seems insane after a while. This is really nothing against anyone, but hasnt anyone else seen this? I mean honestly too. In reality, I've been playing for a while and have a lvl 21 Cold/Wind Elemental Druid. Nothing special, prob sucks. Even before when I had a lvl 80 something guy, the best item I ever had was Stone and someone gave it to me, lol. Anyways, I love the game because the possibilities are endless. There are crafted and rare items that are just as good as some of these crazy ones. Thats it, lol, OH, BTW, I think a heavy Barb or Ranged Char is great against an elemental Druid.... Just watch out for the wolves, ravens, and vines, lol.-
Timg

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
try not to flame guys.And yeah,lee's zon is leet.

btw,good smiters dont really kill good ele druids,tornado > smiters :(

i have a leet smiter,and i die to leet ele druids

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
xtimgx said:
I know you guys would prob hate me for saying this... but like has Diablo lost its touch? I say this, because I think everyone is too obsessed with being "godly" which is cool to be but it seems insane after a while. This is really nothing against anyone, but hasnt anyone else seen this? I mean honestly too. In reality, I've been playing for a while and have a lvl 21 Cold/Wind Elemental Druid. Nothing special, prob sucks. Even before when I had a lvl 80 something guy, the best item I ever had was Stone and someone gave it to me, lol. Anyways, I love the game because the possibilities are endless. There are crafted and rare items that are just as good as some of these crazy ones. Thats it, lol, OH, BTW, I think a heavy Barb or Ranged Char is great against an elemental Druid.... Just watch out for the wolves, ravens, and vines, lol.-
Timg

yes, diablo has lost its touch, hence why i havent played since the last ladder season started. It lost its touch a long time before that, but i had nothing better to do at the time.

Jim Morrison said:
try not to flame guys.And yeah,lee's zon is leet.

btw,good smiters dont really kill good ele druids,tornado > smiters :(

i have a leet smiter,and i die to leet ele druids
Thank you, that is also pretty true.

XxAddamxX

Reaction score
hmm...i was just in a pk game and saw a lightning sorc(she claims she was doing 42k damage (OO) )...she was owning the 2 nking druids that were on a team...so iono if she would work to but she was against these druids anyways...taking thie CA and 1/2 they life or more with 1 lightning or chain lightning or w/e they use, it was kinda cool...so maybe try a GG light sorc against a druid

oh as for u COTA...so far on this thread...all u`ve done is shoot 2 ppl`s opinions down...COA`s suck???(yeah on a caster char maybe)...and now my quote???...get real dude
1. COA`s dont suck and
2. post a response to to actually HELP...yes help... the person that opened the thread...
Addam
(^^)b

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
1. coa's do suck, on any char, end of story.
2. look at the 2nd post in this thread.
3. as for the quote, its exactly what you said. Thats what a quote is.