Battlefront 2 vehicle critical hits

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can someone PLEASE screen shot the vehicle locations for me? Yes, I have read numerous text-guides that tell me, but it never seems to work for me. I have maybe 1 Demolition, 200+ endurance, 150+ guardian, 100 war hero, 53 frenzy, 47 regulator, and less than 5 of everything else.

Also, with "remote rocket launch", is your launcher supposed to be like Chewbaccas missles? The 1 or 2 times I have gotten demolition, I switch weapons, but never get the "Award Launcher" title on my weapon.

Help?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not getting exactly what your asking but if your asking how to take down vehicles easier you definately want to use a rocket launcher. Shoot for the main part of the vehicle (not legs or wings), this will take it down faster. Keep firing rockets at the vehicle until you take it down. During all of this you want to move around side to side or your choice so the vehicle and nearby troops do not take you out while you try and take them out (that would suck and you'll end up having to respawn too many times).
***Most importantly you want to anticipate the moves of the vehicle (if it is not stationary) so you do not waste a lot of rockets, time, and so you dont get shoot in the meantime.
If I am an okay distance from a vehicle that is moving in a particular distance I am for the very front of the main part of the vehicle so it will drive into it. If you are a great distance from a vehicle (half-way across map) you may want to shoot a little infront of it.

I hope that helped

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, each vehicle has a certain spot on it that when hit buy a rocket, will do close to 3x damage.

Normally, it would take more than 10 rockets to down an ATAT.

BUT by hitting the spot under the neck, it will go down with 3-4 missiles. Huge difference.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the critical hits are not the regular tanks. they are the big ones like ATAT and the big green one. i think the space transport have them too but i can never find them.

for ATAT go to hoth and aim for the neck.

for big greenie go to genosis and there is something right under it. it's right behind the middle legs.

Robertoproz1

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
:umm: I know this is an old thread but it really did annoy me that u guys didnt answer his question "why wont it give me the remote rocket launcher" u need to the demolition medal to veteran before u can use it....:acclaim

:hxc

I wonder which other vehicales have the critical bonus....hmm awesome game is battlefront

Nooh

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Very nice post there, I was looking for these myself specifically the ATST. I was trying to use the moves from Shadows of the Empire on the N64 and they sure wern't doing the trick.

Nooh

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Very nice post there, I was looking for these myself specifically the ATST. I was trying to use the moves from Shadows of the Empire on the N64 and they sure wern't doing the trick.
No problem, mate

Aneeklive

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
YAY ive been wondering where the critical hit points are.

But an even FUNNER way of blowing up vehicles (especially on multiplayer) is to run up to them and drop a mine! ITS GREAT FUN even if you kill urself.