BattleForums year summary 2007 (on-going, for the entire year)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Basically, if anything you think is significant in your life happens, then post it here. It can be anything that is sensible. In the end, I will make something as I did in the 2006 one - a giant map of all events in all BattleForums members' lives.

Post it in this format so I can pass it through Javascript:

Code:
Month Date: What happened  (Your name)
i.e.

Code:
July 28: I got drunk for the first time.  (Person 1)
Full month name, please.

Please do not add suffixes to the date - 28, not 28th.

This thread may be bumped at any time. Double-, triple-, quadruple-, quintuple- and even more-posting is permitted in this thread as long as you post a suitable event in each post.

Please spell-check and grammar-check your entries.

[line]test[/line]

January 1: New Year's Day.
January 1: The Asylum is shut down, much to the ire of certain member and to the joy of others.
January 1: BattleForums gets a new skin. Asian Cat approved.
January 1: I get drunk with my dad for the first time ever. (who might I add I had just met for the first time ever dec 28.) (torrid mind)
January 3: An official is arrested over leaked Saddam Hussein execution footage. [sup]#[/sup]
January 4: I get started on my homework (finally). (x42bn6)
January 4: Was playing basketball and ****ed up my back. (SouLeSS)
January 5: Can't get out of bed. (SouLeSS)
January 5: I realise my account doesn't allow me to have a chequebook so I have to get my parents to work out things (again). :( What a bad child I am. (x42bn6)
January 5: Christmas break ends (Teh_Pwner)
January 5: Australia whitewash England in The Ashes (cricket). Final score: Australia 5-0 England. [sup]#[/sup]
January 6: Daniel fights a pig (McGorilla)
January 7: WWE New Year's Revolution tonight at 8:00 pm. (Chris)
January 7: My Turok: Dinosaur Hunter sig/avy theme begins. (Chris)
January 7: The Apprentince, Season 6 starts tonight with a 90 minute special. (Chris)

January 7: My dogs kill a baby antelope (Teh_Pwner)
January 7: At New Year's Revolution, Superstar Umaga's undefeated streak ends at the hands of John Cena over a cradle pin (Chris)
January 7: Martin, from Team Frank was fired on the Apprentence Season 6 after they made the least money in a car wash. (Chris)

January 8: My 2nd last semster begins - At 8:00 am. (Chris)
January 8: Back to Imperial College. I had 2 big tests and I will be lucky to get 60-70% in them. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the better scores - the tests were hard. :( (x42bn6)
January 8: LB goes out looking for a 2nd job. (Lizardbreath)
January 8: PAWS testing begins (Teh_Pwner)
January 8: Back to school. What's new. ([Koolaid])
January 9: First lecture ends in me having to do more revision for the exam on Thursday... (x42bn6)
January 10: Almost failed English 12 (T3hS0rrow)
January 10: proposed walkout. WILL UPDATE IF IT FAILS! (Gimmi)
January 10: Beat the Lair of the Blind Ones in Turok 2. Lost a few lives to thier annoying attacks but managed to defend Totem with Sunfire Pods. Now entering the Hive of the Mantids. (Chris)
January 11: I finished my exam and think I have definitely passed half a module and possibly got an A. Yay! (x42bn6)
January 11: David Beckham signs a contract for Los Angeles Galaxy in Major League Soccer, due to start at the end of the La Liga season. [sup]#[/sup]
January 11: Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United winger, wins the Barclays Player of the Month Award for the second consecutive month. [sup]#[/sup]
January 11: Apple iPhone released. [sup]#[/sup]
January 12: TShirthell.com released more cool shirts :D
January 13: Beat Turok 2 on Normal, working on Turok 3. (Chris)
January 13: I underpay my fees by 45 pounds. :-/ (x42bn6)
January 14: Gotta start studying for mid-term exams. ([Koolaid])
January 14: Kerry, the gay wannabe on the Apprentence gets fired. Team Heidi off to a good start after conquering the swim suit challenge.
January 14: New season of 24!
January 15: I get decent grades for my Computing exams - just what I was expecting. The same can't be said for my friends, though. Confidence for them is at a low. (x42bn6)
January 15: Barzan Hussein, Saddam Hussein's half-brother, is hung but in doing so, his head snapped off, decapitating him. [sup]#[/sup]
January 15: Martin Luther King Day.
January 15: got 5 infractions in less than a 2 hour span (T3hS0rrow)
January 16: Real Madrid belittles Beckham further, criticising his exit. [sup]#[/sup]
January 16: I get the Dryad icon for 350 night elf wins. (Chris)
January 16: I start my second semester at ATU. My schedule owns yours. (Vadriel)
January 17: Finished my semester final for Calculus! (Andrew)
January 18: Your's truly makes a short story called The Blood Stone. Now its one of the 18 in run to be a part of the 2007 Anthology at Seneca College. (Chris)
January 18: Jimi is sure to pass 12th grade, first semiester, and i ahve all comp classes next sem :D (T3hS0rrow)
January 18: I get some Mathematics results back - 8/20 (...), 20/20 (we had a week to do the question beforehand) and 22/30 (damn, that was good!). (x42bn6)
January 19: I discover the joys of zero-gravity in Counter-Strike. (x42bn6)
January 19: i failed 12th grade english and have to goto summer school :( (T3hS0rrow)
January 20: Hilary Clinton tells the world she intends to run for President.
January 20: Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0 at Anfield.
January 22: Got my Friend's X's phone number (Chris)
January 23: Three members of my Halls are mugged outside of the Halls itself. (x42bn6)
January 24: England cricket hits an all-time low, losing to New Zealand.
January 24: John Kerry will not run for President in 2008. [sup]#[/sup]
January 24: First snow in London.
January 25: Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jade Goody to visit India after racism allegations trigger off a massive outcry in the United Kingdom. [sup]#[/sup]
January 28: WWE Royal Rumble tonight at 8. Gonna see it at a Famous Players (Chris)
January 28: i break my door after seeing my grades for last semester -.- (T3hS0rrow)
January 29: I spend 4 hours in labs to finish a matrix-multiplication program. Now I am exhausted... (x42bn6)
January 29 - February 2: University College London (my college) holds the War on Terror Week. Talks, film showings, forums on the current War on Terror. Yours truly is helping out organising this event. Videos available soon... (Arxces)
January 29: I meet my old girlfriend because of myspace and might get a lil some someting this weekend *cough* (T3hS0rrow)
January 30: Windows Vista released. [sup]#[/sup]
January 31: 2 People, in support to promote "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" posted Brite-Lite like devices in various parts of Boston. FBI and Police took it as a bomb threat by terrorists. [sup]#[/sup]

February 2: The Asylum returns. Now let the idiocy begin.
February 2: my triumphant return. (Mike)
February 4: Celebrity Big Brother participant Jo O'Meara calls for the show to be scrapped. [sup]#[/sup]
February 5: A letter bomb goes off in the office of the company running London's congestion charge scheme. [sup]#[/sup]
February 5: Leaked footage of a friendly-fire incident in Iraq is leaked. [sup]#[/sup]
February 7: Vodafone to give out phones with MySpace access. [sup]#[/sup]
February 8: Former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith passes away. [sup]#[/sup]
February 11: Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina puts a hilarious blunder across, allowing a goal to be scored. He kicked the ball into the back of teammate Daniel Agger, allowing Newcastle United striker Obafemi Martins to score an easy goal. [sup]#[/sup]
February 12: Have we made progress? North Korea agrees to disband its weapons, obviously with further negotiations pending. [sup]#[/sup]
February 12: Start driving from NY to ND (RuneyPoo)
February 13: 2 Month Anniversery with girlfriend, I'm in Chicago staying. (RuneyPoo)
February 14: Saint Valentine's Day.
February 14: BattleForums gets new heart banners for the occassion.
February 14: Make it to my grandpa's house in North Dakota. Left his house and went to sell weed to a bunch of my brothers friends, come home with 150.00 same night getting to ND. (RuneyPoo)
February 15: i went back to school (little-cheeze)
February 17: Chinese New Year.
February 17: Britney Spears shaves her head bald. [sup]#[/sup]
February 17: Kobe Bryant wins All-Star MVP. [sup]#[/sup]
February 19: The Congestion "Kengestion" Charge is extended West. [sup]#[/sup]
February 20: Runey comes back to BattleForums. (RuneyPoo)
February 20: i pwnt the shit out of runey (little-cheeze)
February 21: Andrew gets a huge headache from a big calculus test. (Andrew)
February 22: Britney Spears reportedly attempts suicide. [sup]#[/sup]
February 22: Prince Harry to be deployed in Iraq. [sup]#[/sup]
February 22: Missing piece of Stonehenge may have been discovered. [sup]#[/sup]
February 25: BattleForums blows up.
February 27: MYSQL server blows up.
February 27 - March 2: DJIA plummets on news the United States could be in recession in the near future. This triggers a global plummet in indices. [sup]#[/sup]

March 4: I get flashed, but to no avail. [sup]#[/sup] (x42bn6)
March 5: Britney Spears attempts suicide. [sup]#[/sup]
March 6: Quakes hit Sumatra, killing 70. [sup]#[/sup]
March 7: Manchester United, PSV Eindhoven, AC Milan and Bayern Munich progress to the quarter-finals of the Champions League. [sup]#[/sup]
March 7: My WoW account gets a 72 hour ban, again, for saying "You know I always said I was only one **** in the mouth away from being gay" (Kevin Smith Quote, BTW) (SouLeSS)
March 10: George W. Bush approves more troops for Iraq. [sup]#[/sup]
March 11: Opposition leaders in Zimbabwe are arrested for protesting. [sup]#[/sup]
March 13: George W. Bush visits Mexico City and gets a "nice" response. [sup]#[/sup]
March 13: The aforementioned Opposition leaders are reportedly beaten up by police. [sup]#[/sup]
March 14: Blair gets the green light to proceed with the Trident program, a nuclear missile deterrent. There was a revolt in the party with this passing. [sup]#[/sup]
March 17: Saint Patrick's Day.
March 18: Mothers' Day in the United Kingdom.
March 18: No more Computing lessons. (x42bn6)
March 22: Kenya (a dumbed-down version of Java) exam. (x42bn6)
March 23: Last day of term. (x42bn6)

March 23: Kobe Bryant joins Wilt Chamberlain as the only players to reach the 50-point plateau in four consecutive games.
March 23, TMNT movie came out for the first time in 14 years. (Dragnskull)
March 26: Classless return of the Gimmi (Erebus*)
March 27 - I finish a Research Paper that would have taken 5 weeks in 6 hours. (Chris)
March 27 - I get blessed with an extension on my second assignment for a course because of a main program conflict. (Chris)
March 28: Get the shortest haircut ive ever had since i was in elementary school. And i mean like less then a fingertip short. (Brandon)

April 1: April Fools Day.
April 2: Hawaii Vacation Starts today for me. (Ignus)
April 4: Iran to free captured soldiers who were accused of trespassing into Iranian waters. [sup]#[/sup]
April 4: Today, I found a nickel on the sidewalk. (_Chris)
April 5: Anniversary of the passing of Kurt Cobain.
April 5: I get banned off the same cs server 2ce for hacking, even though i suck, and have never used a hacking program. (Brandon)
April 6: Ben makes a myspace bulletin about his hair (Gimmi)
April 7: Ben makes a myspace bulletin about his hair (Gimmi)
April 8: Easter. Happy birthday, Jesus.
April 8: Ben makes a myspace bulletin about his hair (Gimmi)
April 9: Ben makes a myspace bulletin about his hair (Gimmi)
April 10: They finally determine that Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. [sup][altwiki=Larry Birkhead]#[/altwiki][/sup]
April 10: Chris is finally free from the evil known as my "PRj666 Project" (Chris)
April 10: Beginning of Andrew's final quarter of high school. Oh so damn sweet. (Andrew)
April 10: Ben makes a myspace bulletin about his hair, for his birthday. (Gimmi)
April 13: My official completion of my 2nd last semester. (Chris)
April 13: Friday the Thirteenth! So freaky! (Andrew)
April 16: My first exam at 2:00 PM (Chris)
April 16: 32 killed during massacre at Virginia Tech, worst rampage in US history. [sup]#[/sup]
April 21: NBA Playoffs officially start. [sup]#[/sup]
April 23: Death of Boris Yeltsin. [sup][altwiki=Boris Yeltsin]#[/altwiki][/sup]
April 25: Discovery of the Red Dwarf Star Planet. [sup]#[/sup]

May 1: Andrew turns 18! :D (Andrew)
May 2: Lakers eliminated from playoffs. :( [sup]#[/sup]
May 3: SpAwNtHeKiLleR finishes ****ing project that was due 4 days ago! (SpAwNtHeKiLleR)
May 3: No more daily calculus homework! AP is coming up soon. :( (Andrew)
May 4: Spider-Man 3 comes out in US/Canada. [sup]#[/sup]
May 4: Raptors do or die Game 6 tonight against the Nets. [sup]#[/sup]

Key:
~ World events
~ BattleForums events
~ torrid mind
~ x42bn6
~ SouLeSS
~ Teh_Pwner
~ McGorilla
~ Chris
~ Lizardbreath
~ [Koolaid]
~ T3hS0rrow
~ Gimmi
~ Andrew
~ Vadriel
~ Mike
~ RuneyPoo
~ little-cheeze
~ Erebus*
~ Brandon
~ Dragnskull
~ Ignus
~ _Chris
~ SpAwNtHeKiLlEr
[line]test[/line]

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I bet it's easy. Watch.

January 2: Andrew spends the day with his girlfriend, Arielle. Asian cat approves.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I bet it's easy. Watch.

January 2: Andrew spends the day with his girlfriend, Arielle. Asian cat approves.
Alright, you have proven me wrong. Still, Asian Cats approval is a powerful thing.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
january 1- I get drunk with my dad for the first time ever. (who might I add I had just met for the first time ever dec 28.)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
January 4th: Was playing basketball and ****ed up my back.
Januart 5th: Can't get out of bed.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Janurary 8: My 2nd last semster begins - At 8:00 am.
Janurary 7: WWE New Year's Revolution tonight at 8:00 pm.
Janurary 7: My Turok: Dinosaur Hunter sig/avy theme begins.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Ok, so I am 1 letter off and I didn't spell check for it. Thanks Mr. Spelling Nazi.