Battleforums Halo 2 Tournament

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Patrick_A said:
Nah, this sticky is pointless. Not enough people here to even play a 4v4. A 1v1 tournament maybe, but thats stupid idea because theres like 3 good Halo players on this forum.

;)

sdfsfsfggssf

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Nah, this sticky is pointless. Not enough people here to even play a 4v4. A 1v1 tournament maybe, but thats stupid idea because theres like 1 good Halo players on this forum.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
I could own your ass. In HALO me and my friends have HALO Tournments all the time and theres like 20 and I gaurente you im in the top 5 of em.

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed, on all the Halo forums I go to people say they are so godly at Halo: CE because you cant play a good match of XBC so they don't have to prove anything..

But yeah I don't know how good you and your friends are, so... But as laggy as it is get XBC and we can 1v1 on Wizard.

This is also a thread about a HALO2 tournament over Xbox LIVE. Witch failed misserably...

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Patrick_A said:
One thing I've noticed, on all the Halo forums I go to people say they are so godly at Halo: CE because you cant play a good match of XBC so they don't have to prove anything..

But yeah I don't know how good you and your friends are, so... But as laggy as it is get XBC and we can 1v1 on Wizard.

This is also a thread about a HALO2 tournament over Xbox LIVE. Witch failed misserably...
Not enough people that play regularly....

Patrick_A said:
Nah, this sticky is pointless. Not enough people here to even play a 4v4. A 1v1 tournament maybe, but thats stupid idea because theres like 1 good Halo players on this forum.
Lol I completely molested this guy 1v1.....http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=474263701&player=Molox12
Kinda sad I wasant trying the whole game and was laughing with my friends. Verifacation (Pokergodz) aka Calmpokerface gamertag...

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
I out BR'd you every time but like once on your host, you kept asking me if I was using RRX... And everyone says they weren't trying, you were spazing every time I killed you... And you have no friends to laugh with IRL and espeacially on these forums. I hope you don't think 15-11 is a molestation.

Although you COULD be a little better at a VIDEO GAME that you now play more than me. Your going to succeed in life...

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Patrick_A said:
I out BR'd you every time but like once on your host, you kept asking me if I was using RRX... And everyone says they weren't trying, you were spazing every time I killed you... And you have no friends to laugh with IRL and espeacially on these forums. I hope you don't think 15-11 is a molestation.

Although you COULD be a little better at a VIDEO GAME that you now play more than me. Your going to succeed in life...
COMPLETE OWNAGE. you only out Omg you out Br'd me 2 out of three times I out meleed you and out smarted you just check the medals and I thought you RRX cause my friends connection host suck I was at his house and the game was lagging to me and looked like you doubleshotted.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll play you sometime T_.

I don't really play anymore, but I don't mind some ol' fashioned 1v1's now and again. Don't care about host, MLG FFA rules to 15.

GT: I Lights I