Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
WHATS WITH ALL THE 1.6 HATE?!?!?!

cmon they added some new guns and made autosnipes cheezy what is there to complain about.

oh and plz for the love of all that is holy ban shields and awps and mebbe smoke grenades if it lags up terribly

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Were not gonna have 213791273918723 different servers just because some people dont like a few things. Shild will be banned, the rest will be aloud.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
no, but we should add fy_iceworld ;) btw, last time i checked i was ranked 24...

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
dem0n tried adding iceworld, he said it didnt work for some reason. Im probally gonna try and get it up with him 2day.

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im really sorry guyz but I won't pay for the server, I RARELY see 11 people on the server.. I don't think it was a good idea...

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well anyways, the other day when i got on the server, i was the only one ther and my ping was 300 o.0

so i left, i guess its cuz my internet is ghay....

~JLeeAZN~

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I saw on several occasions 6-8 people on the server. Still, at other times, I'd sit in the server alone til someone showed up. Wouldn't you be able to pay less for the server if the playercount was lowered to 8 or so? Seems like it would be reasonable.

I miss the server. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.