BattleForums.com

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
The homepage could really use some updating. We could look into using the portal page (which I think is pretty great). HoN hasn't been in beta for years :/

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree big time. The one problem is that when DirtyDog sold the site, he sent me a login and password for the portal that didn't work. :p He doesn't know what it is in that case... same problem with vbseo, which would be a big help.

Eric, if you happen to know the password by chance, please let me know

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't although, I'm sure Donny does. There should be ways around it in the ACP though...you really don't need password for a lot of that stuff.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
@arkueckelhan, I think you could change the password through phpmyadmin (without knowing it). I'll toy around with vb on my server and see if I can figure it out.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks both of you. I'm going to bug DirtyDog some more and look for a work around.

for vBseo there is a workaround by accessing the files via ftp, but I can't find the damn files on the server. That or it only works on a different version than I have

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i think i have it

edit:forward to you
it doesnt look like it works

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
DirtyDog sent finally found the portal login info! Sadly the script doesn't do some things I had hoped it would have. I'm still trying to get the redirect up but now the cpanel is temporarily broken so I do not have access to do that

It's been a fun day full of problems :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If you subsidize me, I'll cover all the major Starcraft II tournaments as they air, for the homepage.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I agree big time. The one problem is that when DirtyDog sold the site, he sent me a login and password for the portal that didn't work. :p He doesn't know what it is in that case... same problem with vbseo, which would be a big help.

Eric, if you happen to know the password by chance, please let me know
Lolol you have access to the database just change it. Battleforums is fuxed

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
redirecting isn't done through vB; do it through our hosting, wiredtree, control panel.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan: Considering Battleforums doesn't make enough to pay its hosting there isn't much cash to go around :p

But if you'd like to cover the tournaments I'd love for you to do so.