Battle.net goals

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What are your goals on battle.net? I want to get every single icon you can possibly have. It seems impossible but it can be done. I'm not sure if I can do it. I will try anywayz though. What are your goals?

Spinny2Dope

Resident Forums AARP Member
Reaction score
Website
forums.somethingawful.com
My goal is to find and successfully download the custom map LOTR: TheRingWarsBeta13. So far, I have not succeeded, as people generally tend to boot me because they can't wait more than 5 seconds for someoen to finish downloading. Plus, I have 56k, so it's damn near impossible. Can anyone here help me out by sending it or attaching it here?

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
get into the ladder with rt... but my exp is swining from EXACTLY!!! 2 exp from level 11 to now 2 EXP FROM LEVEL 9 0_o
that suuuuuuux

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My goal is the same as ^^^, to get on the goddern ladder. I almost had it when I was level 9... that was when you only needed to be levl 10. Now that I'm level 10 and FINALLY starting to near in on 11, you need to be level 12 on your way to 13 to be on the ladder.

HuntingKiller

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
make a TIDE ASS map like tides of bloods only a lil better and of course maybe not with new models:)
EDIT: i need a MAP MAKING partner

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Has cheesey as this sounds, I'd like to just have fun. o_O I don't mind losing if i had a good game..Which i usually do. I mean after playing a couple games i liked to grab a partner and just act stupid, we'll both mass militia or gyrocopters..(Which has won 4 games, believe it or not) It's always fun doing that..Win or lose..But i also like playing the normal game too!

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with serial thriller i just like to play the game i admit i suck and i dont care or mind losing as long as i juat am able to play the game and be my fav race NE

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
My goals on warcraft 3 is to get my crypt lord icon at 350 kills. after that the icons are gay. I hope to be a great player, but never a champ, becuase i prefer to have a life.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont understand about some of these icons like to get some of them you have to have lik 1500 plus wins i guess its possible with a great player but that would take forever unless you have no life like pan stated

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
It's the destroyer icon Pan, and I just really want to have fun, and maybe get Illidan Stormrage icon whenever that happens in my lifetime. :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah , imeant destroyer. I don't like the crypt lord icon. I have 86 wins till i get my banshee and 286 till i get my destroyer icon.