Barbarian is the only returning class.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
we'll know at least 1 more class coming at blizzcon(i'm hoping for 2 more :D).

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well it says there aren't any plans to bring back other classes, but I have a feeling they might bring back a few. I don't know why they would bring back the Barbarian if they don't plan to bring back any of the other classes.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Well the Mage is basically a sorceress but this time around there is an option for it to have a penis. Witch Doctor is kinda like a necro...it would be sweet if they brought back the druid, Pallies need to eat shit and die.

Uncultured

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I rather prefer ALL the old classes + a bounch of new ones. I realy like the old ones. Well.. its not pain to have some changes, but to let them be similar.

RazeTheRuler

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I rather prefer ALL the old classes + a bounch of new ones. I realy like the old ones. Well.. its not pain to have some changes, but to let them be similar.
Good idea, it would be sweet if there were more classes in D3, like all the old ones + 5 new ones :) Balancing problems though I guess ..

Kymers

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I think they should come up with new classes, and not return anymore classes, with new classes it'll bring up a new experience for D3.

stroodle

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I think adding new classes is a good idea instead of returning old ones, It just makes it feel like a new game instead of just diablo 2 with better graphics, although I would love to see some of the old classes

Potatosss

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i kinda want fresh new characters kinda sick of playing the old d2 characters over and over again