Backstabbing Teammates

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zaku and Swooper do it. Swooper's replays are more funny though. HERE COMES THE SANTA PANDA!
omg this is too funny....

i used to bs alot...about 3 months ago i did. well neways im on my account and i start doing my usual bs speal that involves sayin 'i will capture the enemy base with my flag' and unsummoning my blings and making necropolises in their bases...and if i can get there fast enough haunting their gold mines. so this one guy has the santa panda and hes dropping items in the other teams base...turned out 3 ppl on the team were bsing, and then the whole other team was too, so we spent the game just messing around. that was classic i wish i had the replay.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by guitarmonky55
omg this is too funny....

i used to bs alot...about 3 months ago i did. well neways im on my account and i start doing my usual bs speal that involves sayin 'i will capture the enemy base with my flag' and unsummoning my blings and making necropolises in their bases...and if i can get there fast enough haunting their gold mines. so this one guy has the santa panda and hes dropping items in the other teams base...turned out 3 ppl on the team were bsing, and then the whole other team was too, so we spent the game just messing around. that was classic i wish i had the replay.
That is ultimately hillarious. It would be so much fun if they made a game type called "Mess Around FFA", then you could do stuff like that more often. It would give the backstabbers something to do, and it would be fun in the process. Here is the replay of Swooper and Santa Panda:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32849