Backstabbing Teammates

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
AH! i have restrated 3 new accounts becuz of dumb backstabbers that have givin me hell. I was at 18 -7 when basckstabbing came in. I then was at 18-16 then more losses 18-24 and more after awhile i gave up. Then this occured again. Now all i do is read the names first if they have anything to do with basckstabbin I reset my computer not like it doesnt do that be itself! I am gonna start giving ppl revenge. I will backstab their ass now! Will You help?

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
how does it make you any better if your gonna start backstabbing, and how could u receive a backstab at 18-7, you had to be like lvl 14, no one backstabs at that level

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Is that for tft. Cus in RoC you cant dissanband teams

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
it is not disbanding teams, ask Zaku, he likes to backstab. NEVER PLAY WITH ZAKU, HE IS A CHEATING BACKSTABBER.

No, in war 3, you just issue your units to attack a unit on the enemy team. no unallting involved.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
i know you could do that but i didnt think people did that still

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Realy. O well never happend to me.

*Starts dancing cuz its his 1000 post*

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It is very annoying. hopefully blizzard will get the hint to ban the cdkeys of the tk, or BS'ers. think about it, it is ladder abuse. perposely losing so the enemy gains a win...

LADDER abuse!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
1001 Post weeeeee

Anyway. that means they would have to do the same in sc. that wouldnt prevent a thing, 10$ and you keep bs'ing

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
sc is different, because blizzard has said it doesn't matter when you are bs, because it is part of the game. the sc meele is all about allegances, and if ur smart, you can easily stop a bs.

it is not part of the game in war3.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
You're..dispicable Zaku! j/k :D And..kid asking question, don't play 4v4 anymore, 4v4 has all the..TK'ers.

~ Haruko

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Shameful Zaku!!! :eek:

True, war3 isnt ment to bs but ive never seen anygood players try to bs. This one fag had like 30 ghouls, not upgraded, started attacking me (he was on my team[duh!!]) and i had about 16 3/3 chims. What a dumbass he was