Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
idk, the sig looks great, and a wallpaper may have been too much...9.5/10

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I always make my shit larger, and crop down for sigs now adays, it just works better in the overall skill generating

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
9/10. It's a awesome color in my opinion, and the general look of it gives it a sexy appeal. Then again, N_ is sexy always and forever. Good job, I's better then that cloud one you had before. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TweaK said:
I always make my shit larger, and crop down for sigs now adays, it just works better in the overall skill generating
just a question, you cut out the render from black background first right?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I hate this new trendwhoreing that's going on, but anyway..

The left part is kinda pixely, well the whole thing really. It's like you had it big at one point, then made it smaller.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
N_ said:
just a question, you cut out the render from black background first right?
Alpha layering. If you don't know how to do that, screen the layer.
(c4d>change it to a .targa when choosing filetype, click alpha layering)
(3ds>I would have to check, I can't remember.)

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Try rendering it small... it really looks like you made it big and sacled down.. or your anti-aliasing is really horrible.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
I hate this new trendwhoreing that's going on, but anyway..

The left part is kinda pixely, well the whole thing really. It's like you had it big at one point, then made it smaller.
Its called edit>transform... bleh =/ I noticed what your talking about after making the whole thing..

and too bad, you hate it? Why dont you come up with new design =/

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
looks like you used brushing techniques that everyone in the world uses in all their pictures now. and the render is mediocre, doesnt look refined or skillful at all.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TheNamelessPunk said:
looks like you used brushing techniques that everyone in the world uses in all their pictures now. and the render is mediocre, doesnt look refined or skillful at all.
Who doesnt use brushing technique in arts like this, everyone uses, I know, render sux, Im still practicing, what your all telling me is I should just quit GFX because a: I just started so I suck, b: its trendwhorish

Thats not rating a pic

When other people (tweak, insert names here) do it, you all go like "FDOGMEAOMOTT THATS HAWT SHIT LOLOL" (no offence to those people, I still look up them as better GFX person)

:-/

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its what i thought when i saw the image, im sorry you found it offensive. dont rely on the use of overused trendy brush tuts that you used so much to make your image, and maybe it wont look so trendish.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
N_ said:
Who doesnt use brushing technique in arts like this, everyone uses, I know, render sux, Im still practicing, what your all telling me is I should just quit GFX because a: I just started so I suck, b: its trendwhorish

Thats not rating a pic

When other people (tweak, insert names here) do it, you all go like "FDOGMEAOMOTT THATS HAWT SHIT LOLOL" (no offence to those people, I still look up them as better GFX person)

:-/
I didnt do that, I gave you a solid rating

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
TheNamelessPunk said:
its what i thought when i saw the image, im sorry you found it offensive. dont rely on the use of overused trendy brush tuts that you used so much to make your image, and maybe it wont look so trendish.
I didnt use tute for airbrushing....

and no fish, I didnt aim that at you ;)

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lucas Lehmer said:
wow ur so creative ive never seen anything like that before lol
how many times has this been said the non sarcastic way... Anyways, I got one more question, did you save that in low quality? or is the myth part just chopy because the font file sucks?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Sicloan said:
Nameless i agree. I have seen way to many of these and that's why i do not make these things myself.
I thought you didnt do those, because that is not your prefered style...or something like that