Back on Hakkar..

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score

Some of your points is right, Samsara - but the fact is that about 70% of the Alliance population is noobs.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Fearward is a crutch for shitty warriors who can't stance dance nightbane's fear.
Or for Paladin and Druid tanks who weren't given any way to counteract fear. The only plate drop that we encountered on our first clear through Karazhan were the boots off Moroes thus making me the most qualified candidate for the MT position on Nightbane.

Some of your points is right, Samsara - but the fact is that about 70% of the Alliance population is noobs.

Great statistic, I'm sure that totally wasn't pulled out of your ass. Check out the PVP discussion forums on Blizzard's webpage and see how many threads there are about the "AV Bottleneck imbalance" that clearly makes it impossible for the Horde to win AV. Ever :rolleyes . I'm pretty sure it's quite equal but in either case it's a moot point because that the moment you join a guild, you won't have to deal with the rest of the populace. Aside for grinding rep for my Earthwarden (CE Exalted) I haven't pug'd since the mid fifties.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com

Lemme guess, all horde is made up oif mature adult players, while the alliance is made up of a bunch of sub 18 year olds, right?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Both factions have their own stupidity, and I do admit that Horde lowbies are a lot stupidier than Alliance's...

But it seems to work as if all n00bs pick Horde for badass, then some stay as horde, others get bored of badassness and pick alliance because they look good.

That's also why there are so many god damn Blood Elves.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I can't play an ugly class, but I've been horde a good portion of my WoW career. What's ironic is my highest level character was a Tauren..and it was because of Warstomp..heh..

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Warstomp > shadowmeld. 'Nuff said.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Shadowmeld is only good if you're not seen melding. And even then you can't move so you basically have to wait for someone to get close to you. In all honesty Shadowmeld is only good for hunters if you ask me. Warstomp, however, is an almost instant stun that helps in MANY situations.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I can't play an ugly class, but I've been horde a good portion of my WoW career. What's ironic is my highest level character was a Tauren..and it was because of Warstomp..heh..
What the hell is an ugly class? A warlock?

Btw, Escape Artist > all.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Lemme guess, all horde is made up oif mature adult players, while the alliance is made up of a bunch of sub 18 year olds, right?
Right...

and Horde does win AV from time to time. Maybe not so often as Alliance but it happens.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score