Back on Hakkar..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well sorta..I figured I'd play on Hakkar on my warlock whenever my friends weren't online to play our Alliance chars on Stonemaul. Which, knowing them they won't be on often, and they'll eventually quit. I came back regardless of if they'd come or not in reality so ya..I figure I have 100g on Hakkar at lvl 38 (almost 39) and I'm about to get a Felsteed..I might as well play it..

That being said I demand Reign and CB get back on and play, Ben hurries up and catches up, Sean and Kit get on any alt they might have close to my level, and hell even Mike or anyone else..COME ON PEOPLE! :p

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
My pally is still 42, and my server sucks balls. LETS INSTANCE.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Sold my account, never touching the game agaqin.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I spent the last 3 days leveling to 20, and NOW you say to play on Hakkar? Suck my nuts.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
><

I'll probably end up rolling Hakkar, just not now :( Undead Mage I shall be.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hey dewds stay on Hakkar till the summer is over and when I raise the appropriate cash money to activate my account again, I'll join you.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Hey dewds stay on Hakkar till the summer is over and when I raise the appropriate cash money to activate my account again, I'll join you.
Knowing me I'll have quit again by then, haha. But ya, we'll see.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Mate, sorry I disappeared from Vashj, my PC went baibai.

Won't be able to play for a while... You'll most likely be 70 by the time I can play :(

Reaction score
You bastards make me want to roll on Hakkar. Renzo..PIK ME A CLAYZSE

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Mate, sorry I disappeared from Vashj, my PC went baibai.

Won't be able to play for a while... You'll most likely be 70 by the time I can play :(

No problem, atleast that you try is cool.
Havent touched Zero for a while though.
I've been screwing around with a game called SimGolf. <.<

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You bastards make me want to roll on Hakkar. Renzo..PIK ME A CLAYZSE
If I still played, I'd petition that you didn't roll, because all you'd do is go on and on about how 'awesome your rogue is' over and over.

Reaction score
If I still played, I'd petition that you didn't roll, because all you'd do is go on and on about how 'awesome your rogue is' over and over.
That's all I read in that sentence.

Why would you want to roll here? You're not enjoying Shadowsong?

Roll a hunter imo.
I'm getting bored of allies, especially on my server. I can't sit for 3 minutes without being asked to run someone through stockades. And my server's time is queer so when I raid it ends late. Also, i've played PvP servers before (70 BE Pally) and they're much more fun.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
That's all I read in that sentence.

I'm getting bored of allies, especially on my server. I can't sit for 3 minutes without being asked to run someone through stockades. And my server's time is queer so when I raid it ends late. Also, i've played PvP servers before (70 BE Pally) and they're much more fun.
I agree to those points. Alliance sucks.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I agree to those points. Alliance sucks.
After raiding with both factions, horde has it worse.

Barrens Chat & Hellfire Chat > Alliance chat
People begging for RFC > Stockades. I've had it occur in Undercity. I have yet to have someone whisper me for stockads in Darnassus when i visit the ah (teleport moonglade <3)
clunky flight paths
FOR TEH HORD fanboys
Undead rogues < Nightelf rogues
Horrible PVE Talents and spells (Fearward and the lack of).
PVP Talents aren't that big of an improvement compared to the alliance. Escape Artist > WOTF. discuss.
Blood elves have more people named Sephiroth and Drizzt than Nightelves
Alliance win more often in my battlegroup pug v pug due to Bloodelves and Orcwarrior meatheads with hero-complexes
After 5 months, BEs have become the most dominant race for the horde. Humans for the alliance.
And frankly, overall jerks. We have 3 people in our guild that have rerolled from horde to alliance not including myself nor my brother.

Ontopic: Skullcrusher is for lovers.