<b><font color="limegreen">BattleForums Template Fundraiser</font></b>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
I've updated the total amount. :)

Thanks Runey. I'm going to be setting up some things for the special usergroup of those that donated soon. :)
why dont you just be lazy and put us in the admin usergroup
:rollie

actualy i just want to say this

when you get a skin can it PLEASE not be bright colored? i want to be able to like what i paid for and WANT to use it over the gawdly SC GHost skin :p

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Vicious101 said:
why dont you just be lazy and put us in the admin usergroup
:rollie

actualy i just want to say this

when you get a skin can it PLEASE not be bright colored? i want to be able to like what i paid for and WANT to use it over the gawdly SC GHost skin :p
BF is a fan of dark colored skin. Just look around. If we wanted a bright colored skin, it'll probably just be for 'Teh' Void forum.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
It's going to be something that I can edit easily to fit different color schemes so it'll fit in the other forum sections (like green tinted for WarCraft or blueish for StarCraft). I wouldn't be worried Vicious. ;)
A super-ultra-awsome-uber-sweet color scheme for the Counter-Strike section as well? Can't wait to get rid of the yellow. I'm not even sure how Counter-Strike, and the color yellow were originally associated with each other.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RisenDeMoN said:
A super-ultra-awsome-uber-sweet color scheme for the Counter-Strike section as well? Can't wait to get rid of the yellow. I'm not even sure how Counter-Strike, and the color yellow were originally associated with each other.

huh? i alwys thought that cs section was yellow because the majority of the maps where yellow,like dust etc.

also,is the skin only gonna be for the home page or is it gonna be a choosable skin for all sections?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
huh? i alwys thought that cs section was yellow because the majority of the maps where yellow,like dust etc.

also,is the skin only gonna be for the home page or is it gonna be a choosable skin for all sections?
The majority of the maps arn't yellow! I knew it was the small two map series dust.

Maps:
De_Dust - Yellowish
De_Dust2 - Yellowish
De_Nuke - Not Yellow
De_Train - Not Yellow
De_Aztec - Not Yellow
Cs_Office - Not Yellow
Cs_Italy - Not Yellow
Cs_Assault - Not Yellow
Cs_Militia - Not Yellow
More...

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
:( We can't donate any more? >.< That sucks.. I'm getting a ton of cash soon :-/

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RisenDeMoN said:
The majority of the maps arn't yellow! I knew it was the small two map series dust.

Maps:
De_Dust - Yellowish
De_Dust2 - Yellowish
De_Nuke - Not Yellow
De_Train - Not Yellow
De_Aztec - Not Yellow
Cs_Office - Not Yellow
Cs_Italy - Not Yellow
Cs_Assault - Not Yellow
Cs_Militia - Not Yellow
More...

well,i guess your right,but dust1&2 are the most popular cs maps,atleast in my opinion

also,cort so staff members can choose if they want custom skin or not?

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
RisenDeMoN said:
Red, blue, and green were all taken. Yellow is the next most basic color. Of course, we could make it orange, pink, black, or white. Or someone could just make an awesome CS skin.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Master_America said:
Red, blue, and green were all taken. Yellow is the next most basic color. Of course, we could make it orange, pink, black, or white. Or someone could just make an awesome CS skin.
I'm open for either of those two changes. Preferably a new skin. :p
-Azrael666- said:
:( We can't donate any more? >.< That sucks.. I'm getting a ton of cash soon :-/
Of course you can! I can't buy the skin if we don't have enough money. :p

While I'm in the process of discussing pricing with a few graphics designers that are friends of a friend, I'll remove the deadline.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yay! I should have cash on hand in like 2 weeks, if that's ok :D

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I will give 50 more dollars within 2 weeks hopefully.. it better get here by then :p

Edit: I wrote "you'll".. wtf is that about? :p

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, I'm surprised so much money could be raised. You guys must love this place alot. Big kudos to runextron. Can't wait to see the template.

Status
Not open for further replies.