Awp

IJustWantToPost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Take Dust2 for ex. if someone on the ter. team is at bomb site b, 2 ppl have awps one at door, one looking into hall. The only thing you can do is go into the line of site because you have to get the bomb. And if you don't go they say they are the best and that you were a pus#@. All there going to do if you don't expect the awp is shoot you one time in the leg and then your dead..thats no skill....but anyways this forum is pointless because if I had to pick someone on my team its going to be the person who's not a noob and can't stop using the awp..I want skill on a team not pus#$

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first off shooting in the leg is only 84 damage, secondly i never said that that was skill. additinally protecting the bombsite is one of the thing you have to handle when playing t so you dont quite have a point. stop whining about awps and get a counter sniper. hell, you might aswell give him a headshot. you can be pretty sure that you definately have a chance against multiple awps if youre working together as a team.

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
awp is not lame imo. But i think the auto-snipers are real lame and require no skill at all. Also they make scout seem crap because they do the same damage ( or more ) and shoot rapid fire......

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I, personally, hate awp whores who camp out and just wait for someone to walk by. My friend is really good with an awp, i mean when i play him in 1v1 awps and knives only, i get owned because he ****in jumps around and runs around and shit.

I think awp whores are lame, and i think, in certain cases awps are lame. But if you have skill with it, i mean not jsut camping and shit, i think its a good asset to have on your team.

diablo2maniac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AWP isnot lame, it is one of the best weapons in the game, and awp is "SKILL" there are alot of ways to use awps, I scrimmed with Ksharp from Team3d and he didnt miss one shot i nthe scrim, he was the whole team!, alot of people miss with the awp sometimes. Theres one skill when u jump and awp, another when u strafe one way that strafe the other way fast and get a striaght shot, duck jumping...REFLECTS, AND BEING SMART WHERE THE PERSON IS, AWP/COLT/AKA/DEAGLE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE GAME! TRUST ME, AWP IS NOT LAME IF U HAVE THE SKILLS FOR IT. U DUN HAVE SKILL FOR IT, SO THAT IS WHY URE LAME!