Avengers Trailer

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the coolest thing I've seen all day. The newest Avengers trailer has been released. Words can not describe, you just have to watch for yourself!

[yt]SDV-t5sgDgI?hd=1[/yt]

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Can't say much about movies based on trailers in this day and age, but I will say I hope Loki isn't the lone antagonist in this film. What do you all think? Just Loki, Skrulls, Hulk? Personally I hope Hulk goes ape **** and starts kicking some serious avenger ass. I also hope Ruffalo doesn't **** this up.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't say much about movies based on trailers in this day and age, but I will say I hope Loki isn't the lone antagonist in this film. What do you all think? Just Loki, Skrulls, Hulk? Personally I hope Hulk goes ape **** and starts kicking some serious avenger ass. I also hope Ruffalo doesn't **** this up.
I'm unaware, but think I remember someone saying hulk was a bad guy in the beginning??? Doesn't go along with the first two movies but does anyone know if this is at all true?

Aside... I think you can tell if a movie will be good based on the trailer if you're looking at the right indicators... Personally think the trailer looks great and the movie will also be great. Half that is due to the track-record of the movies that have led up to this

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
The track-record is a good indicator but trailors can often be tricky.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree. See "The Last Airbender."
well said, but that is just one exception for me. I don't mean it will be great for everyone, but I'm pretty damn good at knowing if a movie will be good or not for myself. There are very rare occasions I am wrong and something I thought would be great, sucks. But I am often surprised that trailers that suck turn out ok or good.

This is all probably due to the fact that I think a lot of trailers look like **** and I probably have high standards.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the trailers for "the last airbender" were pretty decent. But I may have just been overwhelmed with excitement from the cartoon... who here watched it?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The cartoon was fantastic and The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra coming out next year should be just as fantastic.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Plot starts with them getting Hulk which includes a bit of Hulk vs Thor
Plot picks up when Loki starts ****ing up **** with the cosmic cube.
Plot ramps through the roof when we find out that Coulsen is actually a Skrull and the invasion has already begun.
And that's all within the first hour.
Oh and a certain purple titan shows up at the end of credits sequence.

You heard it here first.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't read a single bit of it. I censored it on my phone. Go iPhones. :)