Shithead
Reaction score
AVATAR CONTEST! post here and rank OTHER ones. plz dont rank urself

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Heh, I saw the full size version of your avatar before bastard. I had to admit the ghost running at you just made me cringe at the bad photoshop skills displayed by the creator, but they had a pretty cool idea with that freaky looking room.

Anyway, I'm considering going back to my old avatar of Demon Hunter. Any suggestions?

I'd give you a 7 out of 10 for originality though. ;)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i wanna make my own! does this one on the forums work?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
If you're asking "does the animation of the ghost work on the forums", no. My guess is you either saved that image as a .jpg (which wouldn't have saved the animation information), or you just saved one frame of the animation.

If you want to make your own, Photoshop 7.0 is a good program to look into.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I like my avatar, and I also like smashbros ava

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
^-^...i give kittieKitty a 9.5/10 i would give it a 10/10 but i have to give away my cat :(

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
CoRtALoS, I think your present avatar is alright but I thought your moving demon hunter avatar was pretty sweet. thebastardsword, I also like your avatar, though it's kind of small to look really cool. MOHAMED, your avatar has a great character but the quality is crappy so I don't rate it as high as other avatars. And TrongaMonga, your avatar, to me, doesn't really look to much like a Dark Archon but I can still see the resemblance.

I give coRtALoS' avatar a rating of 7/10, I give thebastardsword's avatar a 8/10, I give TrongaMonga's avatar a 8/10 because it looks cool despite not being totally distinguishable, and I give MOHAMED's avatar a 6/10.

Gummy_Demonz, I agree that an avatar with Spike shooting would probably be cooler than the one you have now, right now I give it a 5/10. And Marth I give your avatar a 9/10 simply because Scorpion is a badass and can do some pretty sweet combos on Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...hamster dance? :'(

:p

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank god that's what I was aiming for...catch the enemy unaware than strike horror into their hearts!! bwahhahahhaa :D

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I liked your Demon Hunter avatar a bit more, but the new one you have isn't bad. I like both the old Demon Hunter avatar and the new one and I would rank them both a 9/10.

I also like CerebralChain's avatar, don't really have a reason why, but that guy in it (I'm guessing from Unreal Championship or something) just looks cool to me, I would give it a 9/10 also.

Thebastardsword's avatar is decent, but not enough detail so I would give it a 8/10. OniSyphon's is also an 8/10 in my book just because the hampster thing stands out and is noticable. MOHAMED's avatar is kinda blurry and I can't tell if that's some kind of futuristic Cross-bow or gun, so I give it a 5/10. KittieKitty's avatar matches the name and that cat looks like my old kitten so I give it a 9/10. AzNsUpA-Boi's avatar is nothing special, but I don't know why I like it so much, I give it an 8/10 and WilliamDell's is nothing special either, but I can barely tell who it is in that picture (Brittany Spears?), but it's still decent and I give it an 8/10. Marth gets an 9/10 because those pictures look pretty cool and it's 3D Scorpion which is one of my favorite characters from Mortal Kombat. Gummy_Demonz is a 6/10 because its hard to see who is in the picture and it would take a few seconds to recognize who's in it even if they knew who to look for. And last of all is Vypre who's is decent, but that bald guy gives me the chills so I'll give it a 8/10.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok...thebastardsword's one is cool, so 9/10 SmasBros.Pro's is a really nice effect, so i give it another 9/10. OniSyphon"s scares me....its just plain disturbing. 7/10 MOHAMED'S Matrix one is cool, but too fuzzy. 8/10 WillamDell's is...wtf? Britney Spears? thankfully, its small enough to ignore, so 3/10 hey, critics are supposed to be assholes!