Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hadez

isnt 64X64 a LITTLE small? it should at least be allowed a little bigger height then a sig..since the area for it to go in will always be the size of the sig minimum, plus post size?

64x64 doesnt do my ava justice, so just wondering y? :D

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
shut up flaming :)

heh. Ok guys. I doubled it to 128x128. That should be MORE THAN ENOUGH! That's the highest i'm gonna go. I didn't raise the maximum size though (15,000 bytes)... cause I don't want avatars to bog down pages.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
actually i've decided 128x128 is too big :/ I put it at 96x96. The default size was originally 40x40 (which is what my avatar is). 96x96 should be wayyy more than anyone needs. Ur image is huge flaming and the fact that its only 1 pixel higher than what could be used, well, thats just too big.

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Flaming_cows why don't you just shrink your avatar size to fint in 96x96. That isn't that much smaller and very easy to do. Just use MS paint to do it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
it doesnt ruin that bad. my avitar was like huge. i resized it and now its cool

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I changed my Avatar!! Resident evil zero. i love that game. on the gamecube it kicks ass!!!. its a little blurry considering the picture was like 400x400. i took out the other people in the picture.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
96x96 looks good :) As you can see under pan's name, the image is pretty big. Anything bigger than 96x96 would start to become annoying.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
omg you rock pan i luv you!!! hheheh

i jus want a ninja in black, that has like a huge weapon, she has to be a girl, with long brown hair and realy cute looking.
thx thx you rock

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
any more things to add to make it harder for me to look? on top of the 96x96 restriction. well why not?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh u think u can top the rock? well know your role and shut your mouth, cause the rock is layin the smak down on all your candy ass. so just Bring IT

Status
Not open for further replies.