Avatar/Signature/GRAPHICS Request thread! Also, Where to host them? v3.0

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One just like your attached but less sun on the windshield and its WAY WAY WAY blury lol.....I can work well with the angled like that...its way much easier to do stuff with..and i wanna know what you mean by wires also

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea it is really blurry, and its dark out now, when it gets sunny again ill find a shady spot and take a pic like that and post it up here, look for it :)

and by wires i mean a complex interface/border with like wires pluging in from one to another... hmm how do i describe this...

like... hoses that plug in and go... i dont know ill see if i can find a pic of those too

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive decided i need a new sig, if someone could just make me somethin kool and dark lookin. Please if anyone can make it. Just put Rock_on in it where ever and however it looks best. Ty lots.

~Rock

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
wee haw was waiting for that to happen (someone else to post)
here is another (better) pic
try to use this one, if its still not good enough then PM me or AIM me, that would be better

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i need a clan pic, for cs, to spray on the wall on counter-strike, or anything else that would need it, my clan name is COUGAR, we are a gaming clan on counter-strike, we need a picture with cs guns, or people in it, relatively small, preferrably guns. i would like a person who knows cs to do this

im leaving it up to the creator to decide border, if he wants one, color, and whats in it, just make sure it says COUGAR, or in some way represents our clan COUGAR. thanks to the creator in advance

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what happened to my old request....

ok any way i want a hardcore sig if u wont make the gay 1

ill post some pics... basickly i want the effect of the winding metal.. or the matrik affect witch ever you would think would go good with my pics

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Sig Request:
I would like to request a sig. I don't really know how to explain it. However I would like a snowboarder in it (preferably in the air). I would like KillerMe written on it somewhere. I don't really care about the rest, but if you can, make it cool.

Thanks to anyone who will do it, and please PM me if you intend to make or if you finish.

Thanks again

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
VizjereiMage --- StarFish tells me you do good stuff with sigs... I need one .. bad until i can deSin my own ..

make it a cool like "futuristic" backround with green and blue, with some cool border, and make it say -sam-the-man- in a corner, or wherever it looks the best

what prog u make sigs in? photoshop?
idk if i followed the rules or not, PM me P.L.E.A.S.E upon confirmation about this request....

THAT GOES FOR anyone else INTERESTED in HELPING

if u can make a sig -- PM Me

ty lots

-sam-the-man-

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
comon ppl why does no 1 awnser me!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i dont get 1 by sunday can i just have one of those punishment sig pics with my name on it...

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well...Ive had school 1 day outta 5 this week...and ive been busy riding fourwheelers with my sistas b/f...ive bought Need For Speed Underground for Xbox and gonna get 5 more..so im busy for a while...we've go so much ice and snow this week we cant plow of put down salt cause it just freezes back over and snows the next day so its worthless were all stuck at home so i started a cologee on my back wall of linkin park that i drew and now im starting to paint it..sorry..if i have time anytime soon ill work on some

fremaster

Member!
Reaction score
*sig request*

I want to request a sig please...
I'd like to have my name and some snowboard stuff in it. As background I like snowy mountains and as color, dark or light blue.

Aight that's it:D
Laterz all:rollie

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I want a Signature with my username in the upper left corner and my CS clan name "Alliance Of Chaos" in the bottem right corner and um maybe a pic of diablo in the middle with flames everywhere, and maybe the head of a counter terrorist in the upper right and a terrorist head in the lower left.... ^^ If i knew how to do tthis i would do it myself, but hey its a request right? ^^ Thank you to whoever will do it for me

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
need a sig...
my car in it, anything else goes...

click my sig for site w/ lots of pics or use one of the few ive posted..

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ok it doesnt seem like any of the artists are busy, i made my request on page 5, its page 9 now, i notices the more popular bf members got their requests done first, such as RoAcH, he got his image the next 2 posts down. its now page nine i made my request on page 5...wtf is that. should i just make a thread on my request, because some bf members are being ignored i think thats just stupid.

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well im not ignoring anyone..theres no one making S**t here..and i dont have time..why dont you just bit*h a little more? we all love people that do that...if no one makes it..its not everyones fault...go ahead and post outside of here..it will just get locked and you may get warned...find somewhere else to go bs to people cause i dont wanna hear it when i dont spend all my friggin life on the computer like it seems like you do...

Sonic-Tails

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just want to see if sum1 will edit my sig alrdy and put Sonic-X instead of Sonic-Tails in and put a lil lightnin in background plz?