'Auto Follow' Bot?

klak1212

Reaction score
Hi, first time posting on the forums. :wavey

Well, my first question is:

Is there any 'auto follow' bot that works with 1.11b? Because i have 2 computers, 1 is use for my hammerdin to run tomb runs or whatever, and i dont want to keep reaching over to my other computer, to keep up with my low level. So, back to my question, Is there a type of 'auto follow' bot working for 1.11b?

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
www.d2jsp.org, Although I have stopped scripting for Njaguar so I don't know the extent of his work anymore. So I wouldn't be able to tell you what it does or what it supports since the last year, but if there is a program that does what your looking for I would start there.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Not everything in life is free. I'm sure if you really wanted to you could script something in auto-it to do it for you. Your not paying for the program, you paying for the persons time it took to make it. Auto-it doesn't really require to much knowledge in programming I'm sure with about 30 solid minutes of reading you could do it.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

Himanshu

New Car Buying Tips
Reaction score
Website
www.rzcars.com
Hi, first time posting on the forums. :wavey

Well, my first question is:

Is there any 'auto follow' bot that works with 1.11b? Because i have 2 computers, 1 is use for my hammerdin to run tomb runs or whatever, and i dont want to keep reaching over to my other computer, to keep up with my low level. So, back to my question, Is there a type of 'auto follow' bot working for 1.11b?
Ya I have a forum which is useful for your purpose. auto follow bot(follow me v1 - v2) - GamerzPlanet - For All Your Online Gaming Needs!!