Aurora has arrived

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Hi there,

As you might have noticed, I am a new mod for the starcraft section here. More on that later. Since I am just a normal person as well, I need to properly introduce myself.

I am Aurora from the Netherlands. Videogames always have had my interest, and when I played my first rts, I had found my greatest hobby. That game was Dune II, soon to be replaced by Starcraft, and it never left its throne as king of my favourite games list. Although other games also interested me, Blizzard always was special to me.

I have been contributing to several Blizzard related communities for quite a while now. Today, I was once more approached by an admin, if I could help managing the Starcraft section over here. This site was great in my opinion, and here I am.

Aurora

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hey Aurora, welcome to the playground!

Hope to see more of you around. Be careful of a certain member named coRtALoS though; he has a tendency to kidnap cagefuls of pet bunnies at a time. Haha.

- Amantis

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lawl! Hey Aurora, welcome to our forums!

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
The economic crisis prevents me from doing that... Nah, not every Dutch person smokes pot each day. I never even tried it. Alcohol is allowed here when you are 16, that kinda is enough for me.

Also:
Mr Mackey said:
Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
Seriously though: I will get started on tuesday. Lots of free time that day. Just be on the lookout for some changes then. :D

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score