Aurora - Admin, Blackwing - Moderator

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Relax guys. And Aurora, you're an admin now so don't be hating on our members :D
I intended no such thing! :eek:
Just want to make sure that if people shout out that they know a better way, they should share those ideas with the rest. Just bashing the methods of others gets you nowhere. At least that is how I see it.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I love you Renzo. You just know what to say at the right moments. LOL.

Seriously Aurora, it really has been really long time since we last saw newer members contributing so much here. Not just in the manner of normal membership, but also other areas where we've been too wishy washy to actually take action. You sort of remind me of myself when I first came.

Just remember, you're in a high tension testosterone zone. We all want to be as manly as you to take charge. XD

- Amantis

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And don't take flak from members so seriously, Aurora. I don't want you to be Placebo 2.0.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I was also told by an admin that knows me since long ago that I was one of the best members and it was so until I was flammed by a nerd here several times (not asylum). So, i decided it's more fun to be evil, coz im more evil than some others.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Sorry I will disappoint you, i was told that im not a troll coz I suck at it :( And you are no good

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Ask Roach.

Ok I stop, sorry Aurora. I'll be the war3 and sc section RAT. Too bored with the other forums.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
wow, alot of people seem to get mad when good people come in charge. They are trying to do good stuff with the forums and make it more active and all you have to say is shit downing them on trying... stop being misers and taking us all down with ya, get lifes.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I was told many times by many people that I was the best member.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
What Geli said.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Geli=Gally=Galli= Gelly=Galatia

<3

- Amantis

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Geli=Gally=Galli= Gelly=Galatia

<3

- Amantis
Zomg how does galli transition into gelly, then into Galatia, doubly changing its first vowel!?! I read that 'help' thread by Cort and he mentioned Gelly; lol I thought it was some name for Italian mob.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
LOL@Italian mob. Gally's got quite a number of variations to her actual name. I think that's the vowel change reason.

Then again, she probably is part of a mob. A Greek one who will sell cort off. :D

- Amantis